Suffer

(Reader's pov)
         After my first mission, I had a day off and I decided to spent it in training because I wanted to find out more about my magic and my sword.I already know that it can absorb enemy's magic by touching it ,but the sword have a gemstone with a half sun.I didn't know how ,but I could tell that this sword have many secrets.

          At the end of the day, I met with Nozel, he seemed a little sad so I asked him what's wrong, but he didn't respond and walked away.

         "Don't ignore me!Tell me what happened! " I said grabbing his hand.

(Nozel's pov)
        "Don't ignore me!Tell me what happened!" she said grabbing my hand.

        "It's none of YOUR BUSINESS!!"I said yelling at her."You asked me what my magic attribute is, why I call my father <captain>,and now why I am upset.What do you want from me?"

       She was about to say something,but my father came and looked at me.

       "What are you two doing here?" he said frowning at me.

        "Nothing,captain.She... just saluted me. "I said trying to keep my cool in front of my father.

        "Anyway, it was discovered a new dungeon and the Wizard King wants you two to go to inspect it tomorrow. Do not disappoint me!"

        "Yes sir!" we said while doing the three-leaf salute.

        "Nozel, let's go home!" he said and I followed him until we arrived home.

        I entered in my room exhausted when I saw the person that does my life a hell.

       "Hi, Nozy!". It was Beatrice. "What's with that serious face, you're not happy to see me?"

      "No, I'm not and get out of my room!"

      "But why? I can't see my future husband's room?" she said with a smirk on her face.

      "No, you can't, because...because..." I said while trying to say that I don't even like her, but I couldn't.

      "Because what? Don't you love me? HAHAHAHA... Nozy, you forgot that I'll be your wife? Then, let me remind you." she said and opened my life program. "<Nozel Silva, at the age of 18, he will marry with Beatrice Misako and they will have two children>. So as your future wife, you can't kick me out of your room or anything else that it will bother me. I have the power here, loser, don't forget that!" she said heading to the door." Oh, I almost forgot, don't expect that you'll be our children's biological father. "she said and left the room.

       At that moment, I couldn't control myself and I started crying. What a CRAZY BITCH!! How dare she to do such a horrible thing to me? Why my life have to be like this? I suddenly fell down on my knees, tears were falling down on my cheeks. My body was shaking. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I stood there crying for a couple of minutes until I finally got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

        After that, I stayed in my bed trying to fell asleep, but I couldn't. All the suffer, all the pain kept me awake until the morning. I felt weak and more exhausted in the day that I had an important mission that, if I fail it, I will be punished without mercy by my father. I was doomed.