Secret Revealed

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late post! I've been busy with school for the last few days and I didn't have time to write this book anymore. Thank you for understanding and I hope you all stay safe and healthy!

(Beatrice's pov) (Midnight)

I was in the Silva Residence's garden, next to the Nozel's room window, waiting for for that stupid (Y/N) to show up. I spied her all day along with my sisters, but she didn't do anything suspicious. My sisters gave up and went to sleep, but I didn't. I knew I was right and I had to prove it.

After a short time, I saw Nozy opened his window and looking at the sky. It was obvious he was waiting (Y/N) and all my doubts gone when I saw (Y/N) flying to Nozy with angel-like wings. She landed in his room and hugged him. That was my chance.

I climbed the wall carefully until I reached the window. I took my magic item out of my bag and focused on them, ready to take the picture anytime.

"New spell?" Nozy asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's called: Light Magic: Angel Wings." she said and he got closer to her.

"No wonder why. You are an angel." he said and kissed her.

At that moment, I didn't stayed to think twice and took the picture, but I lost my balance and fell on a bush. I got up quickly and ran out of there.

I was in my room, looking at the picture. It was very clear and that made me feel very happy. With that photo, I could ruin them once and for all.

(Nozel's pov)

I kissed (Y/N) and I heard something from the window. I looked out of the window, but It was nobody there. I closed the window and headed to (Y/N).

"What was that, Nozel?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know, but it was nobody out there. Maybe a tree branch broke." I said and she sighed in relief. We stayed a bit and went to sleep, not knowing that it was our last night togheter.

(Timeskip)

I was at the Silver Eagles's Headquarters, tired after a day full of missions. I went into my father's office to report the last mission I'd been, but he was not alone. He was with Beatrice and was holding a picture with me and (Y/N) kissing. At that moment I froze in fear, knowing that I wouldn't get out there alive.

"F-father...It's not what it looks like....I..."

"Silence!" he said with a high cold tone that froze my blood in my veins. "It looks like I've been too soft to you so you didn't learn your lesson, but now..." he said and grabed me with a giant water arm " I won't have mercy anymore." he said and I was so scared that i couldn't breathe anymore.

He took me to a place that I hoped I'll never see again....the basement.

"FATHER, PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE!" I yelled in fear. "PLEASE, SPARE MY LIFE!"

"NO, SPARING YOUR LIFE WAS A MISTAKE THAT I KEPT DOING IT FROM THE BEGINNING." he screamed and grabbed my shirt. "I'm tired of repeating it again and again." he said, let me down and created a giant water spear pointing at me. "You're a disgrace. Begone." he said and launched the spear.

I though that it was the end of my life. I didn't want to die, but I wasn't strong enough to defend myself from his magic. I had so many regrets: I didn't become the captain of the Silver Eagles, I didn't become strong enough to surpass my rival, but what I regreted the most was that I couldn't make (Y/N) my wife, or even say goodbye to her.....At least I would had met with my mother again...

But something was wrong, I didn't feel any pain at all. I opened my eyes and the spear was very close to my chest.

"I don't think that it will be necessary, Mister Silva." a familiar voice said. My father turned around and was shocked to see who was.

"Wizard King, what are you doing here?" my father said and the Wizard King came closer to him and me.

He looked at me and destroyed my father's water spear.

"You can't do this to your son."

"What I'm doing with my son is none of your business!" my father said frowning at the King.

"It is if you want to get rid of (Y/N) and you want it, doesn't it?" he said and my father calmed down.

Me on the other hand, I was shocked. Why the Wizard King wanted to get rid of (Y/N) if he always protected her and made her his assistant? It didn't have any sense!

" (Y/N)'s magic is a threat for us and I need your son to lure her into a trap. After that, she won' t be a threat for us anymore. So, what do you think?" he said and landed his right hand to do a handshake.

"NO! I won't do this! (Y/N) is a kind and lovely person. She doesn't deserve this...." I said but I couldn't finish because my father slapped me with his magic.

"Shut up, you moron! Who gave you the permission to talk?" my father said and accepted the Wizard King's offer.

"Your son's attitude will be a problem though." the Wizard King said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll make sure he won't dare to disobey us." he said and opened his grimoire. I knew what         was going to happen that night.

"Alright then. See you tomorrow!" he said and left me alone with my father.

My father didn't show mercy. All night he tortured me until I gave up. I didn't have a choice, I couldn't stand that pain anymore. At that moment I really gave up on everything because I was a coward and I didn't want to die so young, even if it would had been a waste because I wouldn't had achieved anything in life and would had regret forever for giving up the love of my life.