Magic Knights Prom Pt. 1

(Reader's pov)

"(Y/N), I want to tell you something." the Wizard King said looking at me while I was helping him with the paperwork.

"Something happened, Wizard King?" I asked curious.

"In three weeks will be the Magic Knights Prom. It happens once in four years and all the magic knights will be there, including me and you. "

"Oh, a prom. It sounds wonderful, Wizard King, but I don't think I'll go." I said with a sad tone.

"Why not?"

"Because, even if you acknowledged my value and made me your assistant, there are still people who believe that I'm useless and a royal failure. I don't want to ruin the prom and your reputation." I said with my head down very sad. He put his hand on my shoulder to console me.

"Come on, (Y/N), this prom happens once in four years. Don't waste your chance because of a bad reputation. This a great opportunity to make a good impression to them and them change their opinion about you. " he said with a calm voice. "Anyway, I don't think they remember that happened two years ago."

"Ok, I'll go. Thank you, Wizard King!" I said smiling at him.

After I finished my work, I went to a boutique to buy a dress for the prom. They were so many beautiful dresses, but all were full with floral models and very complex.

"Good afternoon, young lady!" Can I help you? " an old lady who were working there.

"Good afternoon! In three weeks I'll go in a prom and I need a dress." I said, but I couldn't finish.

"I see...So how would you like to be your dress?"

"I would like something simple, please."

"But, why? With your beauty and a dress like this, you'll conquer all the boys's eyes." she said pointing at a big dress.

"I don't want to stand out at the prom. It's not my style." I said blushing. I really wanted Nozel to see me and say that I'm beautiful.

"I see...Come with me." she said and I followed her into her workshop. She opened a chest and showed me a beautiful blue dress:

 She opened a chest and showed me a beautiful blue dress:

"It's perfect. I'll take it. How much it is?" I asked very happy.

"It's 200 yuls."

"200?"

"Yes. You can take it for free if you want. I just want to get rid of it."

"No, it's okay. I can pay for it." I said and gave her the money and head to the exit.

"In 40 years since I work here. I've never met a girl like you... Wait. It was one. She was a royal girl with silver hair. Her names was..."

"Acier Silva."

"Yes... Sigh... Too bad that she ended so bad. She was a really good person."

"Yeah... She was." I said and left.

(Timeskip)
It was the prom's day. I finished my work early and went in my room to change in my dress, but, wjen I opened the door, I saw my dress destroyed.

I started to panic. I didn't know what to do. Then, I saw my grimoire glimmering and a new spell appeared: "Light Magic:Light Minion " I said and in front of me appeared a little light girl.

"Hello, master! What's your order?" she said. She was so cute.

"Fix the dress, please!" I said pointing at the dress.

"Your wish is my command, master!" she said and covered the dress with light. After 5 minutes, the light dissappeared and the dress was fixed, but where the dress were cut, they were cobered in gold:

 After 5 minutes, the light dissappeared and the dress was fixed, but where the dress were cut, they were cobered in gold:

The dress was so beautiful, but it wasn't simple anymore so my plan to not stand out at the prom was gone. At least the dress was fixed.

One hour later, I got ready and went outside the building to wait the Wizard King to pick me up. After a couple of minutes he came and looked at me.

"(Y/N), you look incredible in that dress!" he said smilling.

"Thank you, Wizard King! It was supposed to be a simple blue dress, but someone destroyed it and I fixed it with my new spell."

"Oh, a new spell... I'm very curious about that spell, but let's talk about it tomorrow. Let's go to the prom. " he said curious.