Chapter 19

Amaya's P.O.V

"So you guys are in some type of trouble?" I ask lost as fuck there was so many plot holes in they story

"So you guys are in some type of trouble?" I ask lost as fuck there was so many plot holes in they story. Amani had yet to leave her room and I was starting to get worried but I really wanted to understand what was going on with my 'Little brothers' so I told myself I'll check on her later.

"Something like that... listen just keep this between us ok?" Ant asked looking at me specifically.

"Who I'ma tell?" What he think this is I don't be going around telling other people business.

"Wait so is the other one actually dead or?" Miracle spoke up Joe tried to make her go with him but she really wanted to stay.

"Yea." Tray said showing no emotion before I could say something my phone started going off it was Ben. I looked at it then muted it before turning back to everyone else.

"I'm gonna check on Amani ok? Someone watch Kaniya." I said getting up but Kaniya broke out crying and she didn't stop even when I sat down beside her. Picking her up I kissed her cheek twice before trying to shush her.

"What's wrong with her?" Kayla asked coming to sit beside us I just shrugged rocking her in my arms. My phone started going off again this time I didn't look at who it was I just answered.

"Hello?" I sassed sucking my teeth

"Mane cut the attitude... it's Trell he's-"

"Boomer look I don't care stop dragging me in his shit!"

"Didn't I say cut the attitude he's in the fucking hospital." Boomers words left me stuck I didn't know what emotion to feel I don't know if I want to feel anything right now. I'm just tired not one day have I been genuinely happy...

"I'm coming." I say in a whisper as Kaniya continues to scream.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Come Prince don't put the bubbles in your mouth

"Come Prince don't put the bubbles in your mouth." I say softly today has been a hell of a day my girls are at the hospital and I'm home alone with my baby.

"Mommy." Prince says reaching for me with a pout on his little lips I kiss his forehead.

"Not yet my love mommy needs to rinse you off." I haven't seen my husband in a week he's out the door before I wake up every morning and comes in when everyone's asleep. He hasn't texted me or called me he doesn't do that anymore I don't know what's going on but right now my happiness is not as important as my kids are. "Okay baby up." He stands in the bath water as I wrapped him in his duck towel making sure he's covered good I pick him up and drain the tub.

"You need help?" King's voice comes from behind me I chuckle before shaking my head.

"No I'm good." I say pushing past him walking in our room.

"Where's the girls?" He asked sitting down on his side

"Out." It was getting late so I pulled a pamper out and Princes sleep clothes before going to lotion him up.

"Let me do it." King said

"No I said I'm good you can go back to wherever you came from." I say trying not to cry because if I cry then I'm gonna feel weak and I don't want that so I smile at my baby and watch him smile back under his pacifier.

"Really Lauren I've been busy." You can tell he's about to be angry and make a scene.

"Ok go back to being busy fuck... I didn't ask you to come back did I ?" I didn't know if I really wanted him to leave I'm just so mad right now.

"I fucked up..." He whispered shaking his getting up. "You probably gonna wanna hit me and I understand if you do."

"Again?" My mom told me be careful with the man you pick your setting an example for your daughters but I was so in love with King that I stayed through everything he's put me through... the cheating the lying everything.

"Lauren it didn't mean anything I got bored and I'm sorry-" Before he could finish I punched the fuck out of him.

"You got bored nigga? How old are you? You gotta be fucking kidding me." I had shit to do and I wasn't about to play his little game he keep getting bored ight fuck him I'm done he can be in them streets telling bitches they his one and only but he gonna leave me and my fucking kids out of it. I've had enough.

"Baby i'm sorry okay I don't wanna lose you..." He said reaching for my arm but I pulled away.

"You said that the first time." I say trying to stay calm and grab my stuff

"I know and I keep fucking up but it's not on purpose."

"You know what... Leave." He stands in front of me looking shocked

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I scream holding back tears and Prince starts to cry. I felt so weak for letting him keep doing this to me letting him make me feel as though I was going crazy but he really doing me wrong over and over again with one bitch right after the other some even at the same time. I sat here and I took it why I don't know but I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally tired I had to let go it was starting to get unhealthy. He reached for Prince but I stepped in front of him and pointed to the door. "Out."

Ant's P.O.V

"Bro you hear that?" Tray pauses the game and looks at me I was rolling my third blunt of they day I was supposed to wait till my sisters got back so we could smoke together but I don't think they coming back anytime soon

"Huh? Hear what?" When I'm rolling my weed I block the world out so don't be trying to tell me nothing important.

"Nigga they in there arguing." Putting the blunt down I hoop up and run out the door King was walking out the front door and Lauren was standing at the top of the steps rocking a crying Prince. When King shut the door more like slammed it I look to Lauren hoping she'd give me an explanation but she just shakes her head and starts to cry walking back to her room I follow her just to make sure she's gonna be okay or if she's gonna need me to take Prince while she figures everything out.

"Hey you okay?" I ask sitting next to her

"Just tired is all." She says back holding Prince closer

"Your gonna be okay you wanna know how I know that?" She smiled through her tears and whispered yes.

"Cause your the strongest person I know mom..." 

A/N Don't you just love a good cliffhanger... I'm sorry I be taking long to update college is a lot of work I be tired you guys. School, work, my boyfriend all time consuming but I'm trying for you guys thanks for the love and support I really hope you guys enjoy!