Chapter 24

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Sadly prom got canceled due to the virus they didn't want to take any risk. Graduation was around the corner and I got accepted into the one college I wanted to go to the most Spelman college. My mom was obviously very proud, Kentrell was happy, and I haven't talked to my father in quite some time.

As for work I took some time off to get the grades I needed to get where I wanted to be. My boss got that but when I got back every girl there hated me for what reason I don't know. I felt the tension so I asked one of the girls who made it seem as though they were still cool with me if I missed something and sure enough she reported back. I literally hate going to work and one girl even threatened me in front of everyone trying to be big and bad and prove a point to her little followers of course when I told Kentrell he was ready to shoot first and ask questions later. I don't know what I'm going to do about the whole situation I took the next couple days off to think about it. I haven't been feeling good so obviously I'm in no mood to fight and I went to my boss about it like my mom said her momma bear claws came out she was about to go crazy.

"To me you should just fucking quit. I know I would." London said with a stank face eating my fries.

"Bitch of course you would you don't like to work for shit." Miracle side eyed her. She never really liked London I'm not sure why but she lets that shit be known.

"Ima let that slide because ya ass is pregnant." I was not really paying attention to them my main focus was why my sister look like her dog just fucking died.

"Mani? You good?" I whispered grabbing her hand.

"How'd you know when Kentrell was out doing bad?" Okay that caught me off guard I don't really like talking about my past with this boy because then I turn toxic and be mad at his ass all over again. I know I'm not the only one that does that shit.

"Umm I guess you just know and they become distant. They never good at hiding that type of stuff so he'll slip up if he doing something he's not supposed to." I told her of course that is not something she wants to hear but I don't know Boomer has never given me the vibe that he would hurt my sister. Maybe I was wrong.

"Remember what mommy always told us?"

"What's done in the dark will always come to light."

"Don't stress him he fuck up will fuck him up. Right now continue to act like a lady don't let him see ya crazy." I said squeezing her hand.

"We should go on a bomb ass vacation!" London shouts catching the whole restaurants attention. "Y'all can most definitely mind y'all business." Only her loud ass I swear.

"Who got money for a bomb ass vacation?" Mani asked rolling her eyes.

"Me bitch I'll pay for us to get a nice ass hotel in like Jamaica or somewhere pretty like that." I wouldn't mind a trip before I start school but I still have a whole kid to take care of and I'm her main provider since her daddy damn there produced a whole football team. He over here playing keeping up with my seeds instead of getting his dick snipped.

"I'm about to pop a whole ass baby out my whoha. How I'm supposed to take a trip?" Miracle asked.

"Y'all are so negative damn. Let's just live a little instead of being babymommas."

"I'm in." I said with out thinking but I need a break a free trip don't sound bad and I can take my baby with me.

"Yay one down a couple more to go."

"Ugh fine I'm in." Mani said with a smirk.

"I have to talk to my doctor and baby Joe but I'm in I guess." Miracle said looking at her phone pretending not to be bothered by it.

"Jamaica here we come!"

London's p.o.v

"Mom I'm home!" I was really dreading going home moms been drinking again. Dads fallen into his work and who knows what type of time my brother on haven't seen that nigga for weeks.

"Girl stop all that yelling in my house. No one cares your home." She said a bottle of tequila in one hand, her hair a mess , and her robe untied so her boobs were out. She looked sick she needs help.

"Mom you need sleep." I say placing my bag on the couch grabbing the bottle going to replace it with water.

"I gave that man the life he has and he's gonna sneak around with some young slut!" She believed dad was cheating I'm not surprised now a days men do it like it's a sport especially island men.

"Here. Did you eat?"

"I'm not hungry London." She sighed before dragging herself to her room. I wasn't going to bother her anymore she never really got aggressive when drunk just talked a lot.

I did my regular night routine washed my face braided my hair and got in bed. I usually always ft quando before I went to sleep but tonight I didn't feel like it. It was as though he read my mind just seconds later he texted me.

Quando💙 you not gonna call a nigga?

Lon💕 I just got home not really in the mood to talk.

Quando💙 I know you going through a lot rn lil mama I'm here if you need me.

Everyone been so divided lately we really needa get our shit together.

Lon💕 come on vacay with me ?

Before he could respond I got a phone call from my women's health center. I quickly pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi London Johnson?"

"This is she."

"Your results are back and it seems as though you're...infertile meaning your not able to get pregnant."

With those words my heart literally just broke. No one knew I was trying everyone but quando saw me as the rich 20 year old who used all of daddy's money. I wanted more I'm in the process of getting my business degree and starting up my own business, event planing has always been something I wanted to do. Quando was there through everything when I took all the make up off and put my glasses on so I could study. Every meeting with my small team I put together. He'd give me ideas and tell me when things are stupid. We've done and been through so much together. For some reason I can't bring myself to tell him I can't give him a little him like he wants.

"Oh um okay."

"I would like you to come in and we can discuss other options." She said softy I gave a sad smile even though she can't see it and answered with a quick okay picking a day and hanging up.

Quando💙 fasho a quick vacation before we become parents would be nice.

Lon💕 okay I'll call you tomorrow goodnight love💞

A/n this chapter was very interesting to me hope yall enjoy more coming soon💓