Chapter 6

Amaya's P.O.V

"Don't look at me like that

"Don't look at me like that. Just talk." Kentrell said looking away from me .

I had so much to say but I'm not sure how to say it. I didn't want it to come out like this but it's my fault I should of said something. I ain't gonna play victim I know what I did and if I could back I'd change everything. At this point I knew wasn't thinking of the out come if it did come out, but I was hurt and I knew how he was when I met him.

"I don't know what you wanna hear." I said rolling my eyes. Catching my breath in my throat as he pushed up on me. Here he go getting aggressive like I won't hit back.

"You seriously mad right now. Mane you ain't got a reason to be mad." He was getting to loud cause Boomer came out with Kaniya in his arm she had a pout on her face, she looked scared and ready to cry.

"Umm she not feelin it in here so." Boomer said handing her to me then walking away. Hopefully me holding her Kentrell will calm the fuck down because I swear if he even thinks to put his hands on me with my daughter in my arms it's off with this nigga head.

"She mines. I know she's mine why ain't you call me you know I would answer I love your lil ass." Kaniya smiled at him so his demeanor changed and he spoke softly.

I looked down fixing the bracelet on my wrist thinking of a response that will make him understand that I didn't do it to hurt him I think. I kept saying to myself that I did it because she was the only thing holding every broken piece together.

He wasn't worth the arguments, the I don't want her around my daughter, the child support all that shit was so unnecessary to me and stressful.

"I'm sorry okay is that what you wanna hear ? You want me to tell you that I wish I could go back and tell you as soon as it happened. Kentrell I wish that you just left me alone I wish I never met you I wish you  never fucking hurt me. I made a mistake not telling you about her and I'ma have to live with that. You know now she's your concern now okay. I was irritated and I wanted to save the last little bit of hope for us I had left I thought it was worth saving. I gave something to you that was so special to me and you just spit in my face. I was angry at the time so yes I thought irrationally and I told myself that's okay and it's not but I ain't gonna let it hurt me anymore so you wanna be in her life you can be but don't think I'm just gonna be okay with you taking her whenever you want, wherever you want, and having her around whoever you want." I didn't know I was crying until he wiped away the tear.

I pulled back and looked down at Kaniya she had tears of her own rolling down her cheeks with her little hands covering her ears tightly.

"It's okay baby. I'm sorry." I spoke softly to her wiping her tears kissing each cheek then each hand as I removed them from her ears. One left a scratch behind her ear because of the earring she ain't feel it now but she definitely gonna feel it later.