Chapter 16

Amaya's P.O.V

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

It's Amani's birth week yes birth week. Day one consisted of just straight beauty. Kentrell and I have talked here and there he stopped asking for Kaniya so much after the last text we exchanged. I was sad but I wasn't surprised he was a super dad for all of a month then he switched up.

My parents said it's a good thing that he knows about her now so he can't say I hid her and never told him. Still I don't understand how that's fair to Kaniya.

"I swear you been standing in da mirror fa bout an hour." Jahmi said coming up behind me kissing the side of my head. After the party Jahmi took it upon himself to shoot his shot and at the moment it's circling the rim. I don't really do that love shit it's just been bout me and my daughter. I got the job and he was really supportive.

"Boi move an let me finish." I whispered rolling my eyes. Kaniya was knocked on the bed she works herself up and then around noon she out like a light which makes it easier for me. She was dressed for the little get together my family were gonna have later so I just let her sleep.

"Ya fine ass momma downstairs cooking up a storm. A nigga bout to grub." He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips jumping back when I threw my brush at him.

"I'm telling my daddy you over here looking at my momma."I'm protective over my momma I see niggas flirting with her at the gas station or even just looking at her I be ready to break they necks.

"Mane hush up I wasn't talking bout eating her." He bucked at me. Oh so this nigga wanna die before I could get him he ran out the room laughing.

When I was done getting dressed I walked downstairs with a just woken up Kaniya. My momma was on the phone with I'm guessing my dad for the simple fact of her "saying yeah whatever love you too baby daddy." Scrunching up my face she laughed hanging up and kissed my nose before kissing Kaniya's cheek.

"I love you too baby momma. You gonna make me a plate?" Jahmi says he really is something else he just met my family now won't leave us alone. Annoying ass.

"Boy you play way to much you know I'm grown." My momma sassed grabbing Kaniya from me.

"Let's go sissy pooh our appointment in 30 and these  broken nails right here just straight ghetto." Amani says before dragging me out the house. It was supposed to be Mani, me, and my mom but my mom already got her nails done so London and Miracle decided to tag along.

Kentrell's P.O.V

I've been avoiding everyone lately

I've been avoiding everyone lately. My heads all fucked up and there is no one to turn to. Yaya came back and I thought I'd be happy but all she doing is tearing me down more. I'ma thug it out and be better then before just say a prayer and keep pushing.

Today I was tryna get all my kids together to just take my mind off everything but Starr over her making shit complicated, and Jania won't even pick up her damn phone.

"YB we got another tour starting up Wednesday. I need you to control ya self and smile there gonna be people praying on ya downfall you just gotta keep ya head up and stay outta jail." Montana said placing paper work in front of me before taking my bottle of lean away from me "and no more of this you got six bout to be seven kids it's time to grow up." I sucked my teeth grabbing my phone before walking upstairs to my room

Trell🥰 where u at?

Yaya😬 wit my dad I'll come over later if you want

Kentrell💔 can I see Niya?

BabyMommy❤️ out at the moment

Kentrell💔 doin?

BabyMommy❤️ minding my business

Kentrell💔 I just wanna see my kid bro

BabyMommy❤️ oh so now you wanna see her Lmaoo imyooooo

Kentrell💔 I'm going through some shit

BabyMommy❤️ we all are don't mean you gotta push people away and don't mean you can pick and choose when you wanna be in ya daughters life.

I stared at my phone re reading the message over and over again before deciding to FaceTime her. It rung for a while and I knew she wasn't gonna pick up. Closing my eyes I just listened to it ring tears were building up in my eyes and if I opened them they would definitely be rolling down my face.

"What's up Trell." I was so focused on not crying I didn't notice she actually picked up the phone.

"Damn you picked up?" I said just her eyes and big ole forehead was in the camera.

"Yeah but you ain't gotta cry about it." The tears came just as I predicted but as fast as they came I whipped them away.

"Why you so close to the damn camera?" She laughed before pulling back to show off her beautiful face and her claws.

"I didn't want you to see me being ghetto and blowing on my nails. You like?" She looked so excited showing her nails off

"Yeah they would look nice wrapped around my dick." I said not giving a fuck who heard.

"Um sorry no I have an entanglement at the moment." She said with the yikes face before looking up from her phone and laughing. I just smiled watching her smile.

"I care cause what ?" I said catching her attention

"Boi I'm not you when someone has my attention they the only person that got it and that's period... Oh why you doing Kay like that?" She said shaking her head

"Don't worry bout that can I see my baby or not ?" I say through my teeth

"I didn't even know you was home...Like I said not home but you can look at Instagram I posted a pic of her... gotta go I'll catch ya later." She said throwing the peace sign up before hanging up. I sigh before logging into Instagram again.

Amayabxtch

❤️💬Liked by nba_youngboy and 675,789 others Amayabxtch I can't tell if she a tomboy or a girly girl but I'm in love either way 🥺🥰 mommy's baby🤍Comments disabled

❤️💬
Liked by nba_youngboy and 675,789 others
Amayabxtch I can't tell if she a tomboy or a girly girl but I'm in love either way 🥺🥰 mommy's baby🤍
Comments disabled

I sighed before placing my phone on the coffee table. Staring at the ceiling I breath in before coughing the pain in my chest was becoming unbearable but I was not gonna tell a soul I closed my eyes again and just pictured Amaya and Kaniya just smiling. I know Amaya's upset I don't blame her and when we argue I don't be mad I'm just exhausted I just need something to make me smile... I let the tears spill my eyes still closed I take in the pain of whatever this is and just breath.

A/N this is actually quite bad but I just wanted to put something out for you guys due to me being so busy I just haven't had time but I hope you guys enjoy I will edit and fix it up later for you guys