Chapter 14

Amaya's p.o.v

The tour was canceled due to Ms

The tour was canceled due to Ms. Iyanna getting arrested. I wasn't mad about it I was tired of this fake shit and everyone acting like they get along. I wanna go home and find a job so I can make my money period. Amani, Miracle,Jasmine, and I are leaving today Kayla was supposed to come with us but she said she's gonna stay for Joe. Kayla think I'm dumb I know her and Ben fucking around again but it's not my place so I'm not gonna say anything.

"You ready to go sissy?" Amani said walking in my room with Kaniya in her arms sleep.

"Almost. You talk to Boomer?" I asked Boomer been so caught up in what's happening that he's been ignoring Amani like they haven't talked in about two days.

"You talk to Kentrell?" She said giving me that look and we both ended up laughing. I'm not talking to the nigga so his crazy ass fiancé could try and run up on me with some fucking knife.

"Let's go I'm ready to get in my own bed." We Pulled our bags out to the car Mani rented. Jasmine was already in the car with the baby on her phone. Miracle came out a little while after with her book bag while Joe had her suitcase, he hasn't left her side since he found out she was pregnant I'm surprised he letting her leave. We said our goodbyes and we're on our Mary way.

Around 2 in the morning

I honestly felt dead this car was uncomfortable and Kentrell ass wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. He talking crazy calling me out of my name, telling me Kaniya probably not even his he don't know who I was fucking. Taking the high road I didn't respond I feel like he like bringing the crazy out of females the only thing is I'm a different type of crazy if I'm fighting anyone it's gonna be him. When we pulled into the drive way my daddy and his crew was sitting out front smoking and shooting dice with low music playing.

"Dad it's two in the morning what is you doing?" I said getting out the car stretching before grabbing a sleeping Kaniya. When I say my daughter sleep that's all she fucking do is sleep she get that from me I sleep way to much my bed is my best friend.

"We had to make a move. Y'all come help me grab they bags." He said taking our stuff out the car and as if on cue my momma came out in her pajamas with Prince on her hip. I smiled and ran up to her I love me some of my mommy. "Mane why you out here wit no clothes on?" My dad was not having it sucking his teeth he began pushing both of us in the house. Mani and Miracle laugh as momma goes off on him. We dropped Jasmine off I offered her to spend the night but she said she missed her house and she'll stop by tomorrow. Walking upstairs to Kaniya's room I place her in her bed and kiss her head I was happy being the only one she needs the only one in her life I will never force anyone to do something they don't wanna do. Mani said I should put Kentrell's ass on child support but i'm not like that I don't want him to think all I want is money and that's not the case. When I knew my baby was good in her bed I went to my room and answered my nonstop ringing phone I didn't even check to see who it was.