Chapter 10

Amaya's P.O.V

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden ain't nobody playin wit ya bitch ass grab the damn bag before I change my mind!" I say shoving his big ole head as he tried to pick me up again but I moved out of the way

"Fuck you stating my whole government for like I ain't got niggas lookin fa me ?" He said bucking at me going to grab my PINK duffel bag.

"Bitch ain't no one lookin for you besides ya scrams." Laughing I pinched his butt going to get my baby but he grabbed me by the waistband of my leggings.

"Mane watch that bitch word for I fuck you up." He said turning me to look at him before pulling my hair.

"Boi stop pulling my shit and I'll call you what I want." I sassed trying to get away from him.

"All y'all shit fit in here ?" Kentrell was going on tour for the month and he wasn't giving up until he knew Kaniya and I would be going with him. So here we are getting ready to hit the road. I quit my job at the moment they were getting messy there and I ain't need that. School we have a two week break then we go back so I won't be going on the full tour.

"Yeah we only going for two weeks. How much more shit we gonna need ?" I said going to the door of my room. Kaniya was crying again her teeth were really hurting her and here I was again feeling helpless because my princess was suffering. Before I got to her room Kentrell rushed past me grabbing her up.

"Wha's wrong lul mama?" He coo'd at her as she whined biting at her skin making it irritated. "No no don't do that here look bite this." Handing her the baby pink cloth she quickly put it in her mouth tears still rolling down her face

"Fuck y'all do to my niece!" Dumbo shouted walking into her dim lit room.

"Kelldrick why you yellin in my momma house like that." I said punching his arm.

"Fuck you sayin my government for ?" He mugged me walking to Kentrell who was holding Kaniya close while she rested her head on his shoulder biting at the cloth with tears still in her eyes.

"Why can't I say y'all names?" I said walking out the room them following close behind.

"For one we got niggas looking for us two we don't be calling you AMAYA." Yo these boys kill me I don't think I could be with them for 2 whole weeks.

"Yell one more time I dare you ." They got no respect for anyone else house what if there are people sleeping. No one wanna think like that.

"What you gonna do? I'll put you on ya neck." He said grabbing my hair.

"You ain't gonna do shit let go of her hair and put they bags in my car." Kentrell finally spoke up.

"For real y'all gonna mess my shit up." I sucked my teeth

"Just cause I'm black don't make me a slave. Why can't y'all do it ya self?"

"Cause I asked ya bitch ass to." Kentrell said a little more aggressive and Kd rolled his eyes before going to grab the bag and take it to the car.