Chapter 23

Amaya's p

Amaya's p.o.v

The past week was definitely different. They decided not to have a funeral for Meech so that hurt Kayla more. Iyanna named her son Kentrell jr and told the world they still getting married. Miracle has been in and out of the hospital due to stress with her family. My momma kicked Ant out and Mani feels like Boomers been cheating on her.

Laying back on my bed Kaniya sat next to me flipping through pages of an old photo album more like ripping through the pages. Prince was walking around the front of the bed screaming at the tv that was playing pj mask. My momma went to meet my dad and she didn't want Prince around just in case it got bad.

"You don't hear a nigga knocking at ya door?" Kentrell said with the meanest mug on his face. Miracle came from behind him laughing with some food in her hand.

"Lmao I thought you were going to text me when you were here Mir?" I asked my pregnant bestie as she put the food on the bed grabbing up prince kissing all over his face.

"I was but I forgot cause Kentrell would not shut up. Even my baby tired of his voice." She said looking at him. He flipped her off before coming to lay on me stretching my legs out I let him lay down.

"How's your fiancé pooh?" I ask being sarcastic.

"I don't know how is you?" He asked biting my boob slapping his arm Kaniya wasn't having that. grabbing her dad's arm trying to pull him away i'm thinking she trying to protect me just for her to come up to me and slap the fuck out of me.

"Oh hell no I know y'all not bout to start jumping me." squaring up with my daughter she giggles and throws her self at me and her father.

"Ewww y'all so cute." Miracle pouts grabbing her food and face-timing Joe I guess.

"What's good mama." Joe shouts over the loud ass people in the background.

"Bae I miss you."

"shit say dat i'ma pull up you tryna go out." he said but it was low. Turning her phone up she looked at me and Trell to see if we tryna go out.  I just nod I don't wanna be up in this house no more.

"Yeah but we gotta go somewhere kid friendly cause we got Prince and Kaniya."

"Aight give me 15, i'll head out now."

"Ok see soon daddy." She shouts kissing her phone being extra. She's the happiest when she ain't around her blood sucking family. Don't take that literal her family is just draining to everybody. They ask to many questions like would you ruin your life by getting pregnant at 16. Bitch I didn't plan it shit happened.

"Trell." His head snapped to me looking at me like i'm crazy. He hate when I don't be calling him bebe thinking that he did something wrong. "Chill nothing wrong. I just want to know if you would want to go to my prom with me?" I ask hopeful even though I already know the answer.

"Ion know bout that but i'll pay for ya shit." he said holding me closer. Shaking my head I shove him. He know I can pay for my own crap i'm not the baby momma to want the money. I don't even want the clout. I'd rather be a lawyer then entertaining these rich niggas and shit.

"It's okay never mind." I say softly grabbing my phone.

"You mad now?" He grabbed my phone out of my hand looking up at me.

"No it's fine. I'm gonna get the kids ready i'll be back." I wasn't bout to fight him for my phone so I just removed myself. Kaniya followed behind almost falling off the bed. Prince ain't even notice I left. "What you want to wear today baby?" I ask her she's usually good with picking out her clothes.

"I know when there is something wrong... Amaya I've been in love with ya ass for a couple years now."

" Why don't you want to go?"

"It's just not my scene baby girl." He came up to me holding me close.

"I never ask for anything... it's just this one thing I wanted to do with you." I said softly i've been so emotional lately it's not even a big deal.

"Baby." Turning me so i'm facing him. "Ight fine you needa stop that crying shit why you acting like that." He ask and I shrugged my shoulders.

We all got ready and Joe found the perfect place to go the amusement park was open and i've never been more excited. I let my mom know where we were going and she just said be safe.

"You talk to Kayla bae?" Miracle asked while we waited for our tickets.

"Nah she hasn't been home. I asked Ben if she straight but he just look at me and shrug." Joe loves his little sister but she's been pushing him to the left because of the whole Ben situation.

"Mane if she wanted to fuck wit Ben you should've just let her and have her find out for herself he ain't shit. Now you and Ben be putting people in an awkward situation cause y'all don't talk no more." Kentrell says sucking his teeth.

"You wouldn't understand you don't got a younger sister Trell." Joe said shacking his head.

"Okay no arguing we are here to have fun." I said looking at my annoyed baby daddy. Joe walked off with Miracle and Miracle was holding Prince so she better not lose my baby brother. "Why do you do that?" I asked Kentrell.

"I'm not staying long Yaya need someone to watch the baby." He spoke softly walking a head.

"You're joking right?"

"I do got other kids besides Kaniya. You know this."

"This is why I be wishing I never met you. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for us to try again." When I say he almost broke his neck turning to look at me.

"What that mean? Why we can't just be good? We never have a good day." He walks to me.

"Because I can't win with you all last week you was Drea and Jania. Didn't even check on me now you going to your little fiancé house fine just go then i'll see you whenever." I rolled my eyes beginning to walk away.

"Amaya... Baby... stop walking away from me. I'm sorry that I did what I did I can't change it as much as I wish I could I can't. I love you so much and you the only one i'ma marry one day. I'ma tell her to just drop him at my moms. But baby you gotta stop letting the past affect us I don't know how many more times I can say I love you and i'm sorry." He held my cheeks and kissed my forehead before doing the same to Kaniya.

"What if i'm pregnant again?" I blurted out

"We gonna figure it out for now let me just love you ight. No more other shit." I smile and kiss his lips twice.

I gotta keep telling myself we gonna be alright.

A/N Another quick something I don't know how I feel about it yet but I been gone for quite some time so I just wanted to give y'all something ENJOY ‼️❤️