Chapter 15

Miracle's P.O.V

"Babe I can't reach it

"Babe I can't reach it." I whisper reaching for chips on the top shelf. Everyone was fast asleep so I had to be very quiet but I was really craving some salt and vinegar chips.

"Mama's you shouldn't be reaching for shit." Joe said through the phone he called earlier to get an update on how I was feeling and to let me know Trell's situation but I was sleep sleep so I called back when I woke up. To my surprise he was still up wide awake to be exact.

"But I want them so i'm going to get them." I sucked my teeth climbing on the counter snatching the family size bag up doing a little dance for my victory knowing i'm gonna finish the whole bag. Jumping down closing the cabinet I shake the bag at Joe and smile.

"Mane you was reaching for them nasty ass chips?" He laughed shaking his head.

"Ya kid wanted them so this what we bout to eat period. If you got an issue that sounds like a Y...O...U problem." Popping the bag open I switch where my phone is standing up so I can sit.

"See you not bouta eat those wit no bev so get ya lil ass up and gets sum to drink." Joe said sitting up getting closer to the camera. He was no longer in the hotel it look like someone's house. Getting up quick I grab a cold bottle of water and sit back down.

"Who's house you at?" I say scrunching up my face he laughs.

"Trell's I guess he got this bitch when he was fucking round wit Jania. Oh He kicked Yaya little stank ass out earlier we not sure why but nigga was mad. Baby it took all of us to hold him back from doing something out of pocket."He said standing his phone up so he can do all the hand motions.

"Why didn't ya'll let Kayla beat her ass?" I said between chips, he just watched me in awe.

"Well we would if she was here but we don't know where her and Ben at." He said shrugging I know it bothered him a lot when Ben pinned after his sister but I've been trying to tell him some stuff is out of your control. He's starting to understand but then again I don't think it's him understanding in a good way, he's talked to Kayla but it's only when it's a group of us and he don't talk to Ben at all.

"Baby they grown let them rock." I say watching him focus on something behind me.

"Sorry I'm just tryna get something to drink." Ant spoke up I turned smiling and nodding.

"Who dat?" I just knew Joe wasn't just gonna let him get his drink and go.

"Bae This is Anthony Kayla's little brother." I said and Ant went to grab a water bottle before coming up beside me and giving Joe a quick wave taking a seat beside me and grabbing my chips. "So first you make me cry then you take my chips oh you wanna get fucked up by me and my baby." I said getting ready to fight.

"Wait wait wait nigga made you cry?" Joe questioned getting upset I can tell by his tone.

"Yeah but not like that baby. You gotta hear his story." I said