Chapter 17

Kayla's P.O.V

It was late and Ben was taking forever to get ready he had a little attitude because I accidentally fell asleep on the phone with Demetrius

It was late and Ben was taking forever to get ready he had a little attitude because I accidentally fell asleep on the phone with Demetrius. Ben and I didn't really fix anything even when I tried to explain that Meech and I aren't dating he's more like a close friend he wasn't having it. He woke me up just in a bad mood I wasn't here for his attitude so I've just been ignoring him.

"Mane why you so quiet?" He said snatching my phone out of my hand he ended up pressing the lock button so even if he wanted to see what I was doing he couldn't. "You over here texting that nigga?" I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone back.

"No." Why did I even think coming back to him was okay ? I stayed here with him instead of going home with my friends. Amaya and I haven't talked since she left and it's been three fucking weeks.

"What's witchu?" He laid a kiss on my neck biting at the skin. He did little shit like this when he made me mad or when I wasn't talking to him to make sure I wasn't gonna leave him 'again'

"Ben stop." Before I could push him away he grabbed my wrist a little to tight. "Nigga ouch." I whined and he let go.

"Sorry mama's." He said kissing the part he grabbed

"You ready to go ?" Getting up I slipped my slides on and grabbing my charger. We were going to this little get together they had going on for Mani and even tho Kentrell was not invited Boomer made him his plus one.

"Yeah we just waiting on YB... ya ass eating ya shorts." He said grabbing my ass cheek before slapping it.

"Nigga stop touching me." I slapped his hand away before pulling the shorts out my ass.

"Keep calling me out my name and watch me put you on ya neck. I could touch you if I want to that's mine." Imyooo kid is something else.

"I'm not yours." I smack my teeth and he just stared at me for a minute. I'm not gonna lie he's been there for me lately he has been putting in work to be the one I need. Like Nicki said I hate to picture him fucking somebody so I don't ever put my trust in nobody.

"Mane you is mine I eat ya pu*sy , suck ya toes do all that nasty freak shit. You mine I don't give a fuck about no other nigga that's putting shit in ya head or bitches you call ya friends talking in your ear I'm doing what I gotta to do to make sure you straight. Now you can fix ya fucking attitude and we can go out or you can sit here and pout but I'm not here for this shit no more I don't know what you want me to do to show you I'm bout you before you get it." He said eyes not once leaving my face I looked at him teary eyed before hugging him tight. Kissing my forehead he whispered he really do love me and I just smiled holding him tighter.

Ant's P.O.V

V