Chapter 39 (last chapter)

Taking you through Maya and Lucas's last years in high school.

months have passed, it is now summertime. Lucas and Maya's relationship is stronger than ever and they are now juniors in high school. Everything seemed to go smoothly in their life's with missy gone.

Junior year goes pretty nicely, Lucas is a baseball player and a few girls try to get with Lucas but he refuses.

Lucas and Maya celebrate their one year anniversary together.

Lucas's mom hasn't drank in months, so Lucas and his sister were nice and safe.

Aunt Becky became a better guardian. Maya's mom did return once in Maya's junior year but then disappeared again.

In Lucas and Maya's senior year, they got into a few little fights that caused them to break up, but got back together a month later.

Lucas goes all out for his two year anniversary with Maya, having a wonderful date at the beach.

They went to a couple homecomings together and all that fun stuff.... Wink wink.

They also went to prom together with Lucas going all out for his prom proposal, and Maya said yes.

They did go to a few crazy parties together, and since Maya refused to drink Lucas was a good boyfriend and didn't get drunk.

They are now graduating high school, going their separate ways.

They try going to the same colleges, but Lucas ends up tricking Maya into thinking they aren't going to the same college.

First day at the dorm: Maya walks into the building and is shocked to see her boyfriend Lucas.

Lucas and Maya now go through college together.

Maya's POV:
I took a deep breath, holding my hand on the door handle.

Slowly opening it, I saw Lucas sitting on the couch.

He stood up when he saw me and said, "well?"

"Yep."

Before I could say anything else, Lucas twirled me around and I laughed.

"Lucas put me down!" I exclaimed.

My feet reached the ground and I smiled up at Lucas.

We've known each other for 5 years now, hard to beileve.

Lucas hasn't proposed to me or anything yet, which I an perfectly fine with.

He will get to it someday...I think.

I just know he is the guy for me... I could never possibly find anyone better.

I pushed my hair back behind my ear and spoke.

"I can't wait to have a family with you..."

Lucas pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. "Me neither Maya... Me neither."

High school memories started hitting me, remembering how we were just kids then.

Now we are 21 years old and in college.

Funny to all say... We started dating from a bet we had in 10th grade and look at us now.

Hated each other's guts, had a one week challenge, dated, ran into challenges on the way.

Now... I'm having a baby. We are going to be a family.

That is where it all started.

The End

A/N
And that's a wrap.

I really really loved writing this story + my first story, the challenge.

I'm super sorry it's ending just like this, all the drama and stuff were over so I had no plot.

I don't think I'm going to write a sequel because I already have a "teen parents" story that I will be working on since this story is over.

Thank you guys for reading and voting, stay tuned just in case I actually write a sequel!

-Liz