Epilogue

It was now 15 years later and Lucas and Maya have already had three children.

Madison, who was 14.

Jake, who was 10.

And their youngest, Alyssa, who was 4.

Maya and Lucas were now 37 years old, the time went by so fast.

Maya was busy working as a vet, so Lucas stayed home and took care of the kids.

It was one normal Monday night, and Lucas was attempting to cook dinner.

He felt a little tug at his jeans and saw Alyssa standing there.

He put his stirring spoon now. "Oh hey princess."

"Hey daddy. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything."

"How did you and mommy meet?"

There was a loud groan behind them and Lucas turned around to see their teenage daughter.

"We've heard this story like 500 times." Madison said.

Lucas smiled and brought Alyssa to the table.

"Not exactly."

Jake then walked in, tossing a baseball into the air when Lucas caught it. "There's more to the story."

Madison raised her eyebrows. "Like what?"

"Well, to start with your mom and I didn't exactly like each other when we started dating."

Jake was confused. "Why would you date then?"

Lucas chuckled. "Because we made up a challenge where whoever fell in love first, loses."

"And who lost?" Madison asked curiously.

Lucas chuckled at the memory, "we both did actually. And then here we are."

The kids smiled and there was a voice behind them.

"And that's where it all started." Maya said, coming up to Lucas.

Lucas turned around and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Eww." Jake said, grabbing his baseball back.

Alyssa spoke up. "I hope a guy does something like that with me someday."

Maya and Lucas looked surprisingly at their 4 year old daughter. "Oh yeah?"

She nodded and said, "I want somebody to love me like daddy loves mommy."

They both smiled and hugged her.

"I'm so happy we made that challenge up." Maya muttered to Lucas.

Lucas hugged her tightly. "Me too."

A/N
Andddd done!

I'm sorry this is two months late but I hope you like this short and sweet epilogue.

-Liz💕