Chapter 34

After that crazy dream last night, I kept having creepy hallucinations of missy.

When I was sitting in my bedroom, I looked over at the window and saw missy staring at me.

I fell off my chair, terrified but then realized it was just a tree.

I had a really big headache, but unfortunately I couldn't stay home and do nothing today.

I needed to take my drivers test.

I called Lucas and asked him if he could take me to where my test was and he said he would pick me up soon.

I went down the stairs to get some food when I looked over at the window and saw missy.

I blinked and saw it was just a tree branch.

Ugh, I'm out of it today.

"Aunt Becky Lucas is going to take me to do my drivers test." I said.

Aunt Becky was busy arguing with Ava because she wanted to go to the auggies house.

"Okay have fun." She said, barely paying attention to me.

I shrugged and went out the front door, sitting on the front porch waiting for Lucas.

I watched as some cars drove by and some people were walking their dogs.

Suddenly, one person caught my attention...

Missy walking a dog?

A car then blocked my view and I snapped out of my hallucinations and saw it was Lucas.

I ran up to the car and hugged Lucas as he got out of the car.

He almost fell backwards when I hugged him and awkwardly hugged me back. "Hello to you too Maya."

"Thank you for not dumping me for missy!" I said, hugging him tightly.

-------
We got in his car and I explained to Lucas all the weird hallucinations I was having.

"Wow that's weird." Lucas said, looking at the road.

"I know. You don't really think she is stalking me do you?" I said nervously.

Lucas shook his head. "No. I heard that she moved to Texas."

"From who?"

"My old friends." Lucas said, shrugging.

I relaxed a little bit, leaning back in my chair.

Good. That was miles and miles away.

"Everything okay last night?" I said, changing the subject.

"Maya. I'm fine you don't have to be so overprotective of me." Lucas said.

"Well too bad your stuck with me."

I saw Lucas smile and then said, "too bad I'm driving or else I would kiss you."

We arrived at where I took my test and I got out of the car.

"Later." I said, winking.

Another smile creeped on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I rolled my eyes playfully and Lucas said, "good luck! I'll be here when you're done."

"Thanks!" I shut the car door and went up to the main office.

------------
Skipping my drivers test part, here's a recap of what happened.

I was really nervous about my test and when I looked over to see the person driving with me, I saw missy again.

So I yelled at them, "stop following me you creep!"

And then I noticed it was a man... And he seemed pretty pissed at me.

The rest of the test went okay.. He told me to come back another day for another test.

I headed back to Lucas's car where it was parked and climbed in.

"So???" Lucas said.

I didn't tell him the missy part because he would probably laugh so I said, "it went good, he told me to come back for another test."

Lucas nodded. "Cool. My place?"

I shrugged, not having anything else to do today. "Sure."

We drove off to Lucas's house.

A/N
QOTD:
Do you guys think missy is actually following Maya or that Maya is just seeing things?

Comment your guesses...

Vote and comment! 💜

30 votes for next chapter. ☺️

-Liz