Chapter 1 | University

Mina's pov

It's our sophomore year this semester, and I have 2 more years left before graduation and starting my own life.

"Yah... Mina ya." Momo said while laying down on the bed as she stared at the ceiling while hugging her pillow with a big smile.

" I'm lowkey excited about what freshman we gonna get tomorrow." She said and giggled.

" Ouuuuu I bet they are cuteeee." Sana interrupts with a high-pitched sound.

I made an eye roll, watching these two playgirls preparing to break another heart.

" Guys sleep...." I said tiredly as I climb to get on my bed.

" Tsk no fun." Momo and Sana sighed.

The next morning my alarm rang at 7 sharp and of course I woke up first for my first class.

"You guys better wake up.," I said looking back at the two ladies sleeping in an awkward position.

I let out a deep sigh and left the room, as I walk down the hallway. In the corner of my eye, I saw a group of boys walking toward me, as a person with a heart, I bowed down to show respect but none of them seemed to bow back.

" Urgh. how arrogant." I said under my breath and walk away, but one of the boys caught my attention. He was wearing a black hoodie and bucket hat, his height is kinda tall but before I could observe more someone called my name out loud.

" Mina-ya good morning." I roll my eyes as soon as I heard that annoying voice, I clench my jaw as I turn around and gave him a nice fake smile.

" yes, Bam Bam?" I ask with a little annoyed tone.

He then smiles brightly as he comes closer.

"ugh, my morning just ruined..." I blurt out.

"huh?" He asked I gave a big smile.

" Ah- I said good morning to you too." I smile then I saw the boys coming this way on the corner of bambam's shoulders, I went took a peak while ignoring Bam Bam who was telling his nonsense crap.

Once again my eyes are all over that black hoodie person, I tiptoe not realizing Bambam was waving at me for my attention.

" Hello? Mina?" He asks waving his hand in front of me.

" Huh, what?" I said looking at him but I quickly take a short peek again to see him.

"Who are you staring at?" He said out loud and turn around making an obvious scene, I smack my forehead and walked away as if I don't know him.

" Wai-wait! Mina!" He shouted.

I went to my first class and of course, I'm late because of that annoying double b. The first class of the day is already giving me a headache from all the assignments but luckily it is my last class. I'm truly blessed this year because I only have 3 or 5 classes in a week.

" Mina-chan!!" I turn back and Momo hugs me suddenly.

I coughed from the sudden hug, she snuggles around my clothes only then did I realize she was cleaning her face with it.

"YAH!" I shout and got everyone's attention, I gulped and bowed for the chaos I made.

" Sorry Sorry." I said repeatedly bowing along with Momo and I glare at her she gulps slowly, while in the middle of scolding her, the members interrupt us.

"Oh yeah, did you guys see the new freshman I think I'm gonna melt..." Sana said dramatically slowly falling to the ground.

" Same.." nayeon thumbs up with tissue stuck up in her nose while Jihyo just smacks her head.