Bio

Name: Y/N L/N (I mean what did you expect?)

Age: 19

Appearance: It's your character, make up you're own mind on that.

Likes: Devils, food, fighting, Serafall Leviathan

Dislikes: Angels, fallen angels, people who fuck with those he cares about

Backstory: Y/N grew up trying to be as powerful as he can. Being a part of a supernatural world with powers he didn't quite understand, Y/N found himself aligning with devils around the age of fourteen. Starting off doing independent work for Satan himself, Sirzechs Lucifer, and through him he met the other three Satans, and his now current fiancee, Serafall Leviathan. The two first met when Y/N was fifteen, being as he wasn't traditionally educated, he did what he could to get by. He developed a bond quickly with Serafall once the two met, and they almost immediately fell for each other.

Four years later, the two are together running the House of Sitri, with Serafall on the homefront as Y/N would do the outside work such as hunting down strays or potentially fallen angels that had intruded on devil territory. After the attack of the leader class fallen angel Kokabiel on Kuoh Academy, a school in Japan where both Serafall and Sirzechs' sisters attend, as well as both of their houses, there is a meeting called for the peace amongst the angels, fallen angels, and devils. The two Satans as well as Y/N are attending to represent the devil side, and for the first time, Y/N is meeting the sister of Sirzechs, Rias Gremory.

Power: Basically imagine Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat. Fireballs and shadow magic and all that shit

 Fireballs and shadow magic and all that shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we go. I've had this idea for a week or two and I'm finally getting around to it. No prologue this time because honestly I just want to get into the story. This will somewhat follow the events of canon but not as closely. I will be alternating updates with my other story The Renegade so bear that in mind. There should be an update for each of them every week unless I just really run out of time. Not a whole lot else to cover. I hope you guys enjoy this story and until next time, have a good one.

-Coop