"You too, Ali and Ashlyn," which makes me start to laugh.

Ashlyn slaps me on the back of the head since she is sitting behind me. I turn around and glare at her and she just smirks.

"Alright, enough," Lauren says making everyone quiet down, "Here's the list."

The list appears on the board.

Alyssa and Lindsey
Abby and Tobin
Ali and Emily
Kelley and Becky
Julie and Mal
Crystal and Y/N
Rose and Christen
Sam and Alex
Ashlyn and Rose

"Please save me," I hear Becky mumble beside me.

I chuckle and look at Crystal. We give each other a high five as everyone starts to talk to their roommate.

"Those are the roommates till we leave for Texas. You all have the rest of the day off. Practice tomorrow morning. Come get your room keys then your dismissed," Lauren says and everyone immediately gets up.

"I'll see you in a little," Alex says kissing me.

"What's up, roomy," I say to Crystal as we I walk up next to her to head to our room.

"Hey, Y/N/N," she says with a bright smile.

Once reaching our room we set our bags down and I lay down on the bed. "So," Crystal says sitting on the edge of her bed, "How's the wedding planning going?"

"It's been good. Alex doesn't know, but I've been getting private piano and guitar lessons.
I want to surprise her," I say with a big smile.

"Are you serious! That's awesome," Crystal says as I sit up.

"How are you and the Pierre?" I ask with a smile.

"We are great," she says with a glint in her eyes.

After a few minutes there is a knock on the door. "I got it," Crystal says standing up.

She opens the door and we see Julie. "Get into your swimsuits ladies, the team is going to the pool before dinner," Julie says with a big smile and then walks away.

"Ok then," Crystal day while her and I laugh.

Once in our swimsuits Crystal and I head to the pool. We walk outside and the entire team is already here with some music playing. "Hey, gorgeous," I say sitting on the chair next to Alex.

Alex pulls down her sunglasses and smiles, "Hey, baby."

I lean over and kiss her. "You going to go in?" I ask as I take off my shirt.

"Not right now," Alex says putting her sunglasses back on.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I don't feel like it," Alex says looking at me with a smile.

"Alright, my love," I say then place a kiss on her forehead.

I start to walk towards the pool. Once I'm at the edge someone jumps on my back making both of us fall into the water. I gasp for air as I stand up and I see Mal laughing.

Everyone else's is laughing as well and I glare at Mal. Her eyes go wide as I start to walk toward her. I reach my arm out as Mal tries to swim away. I hold onto her ankle and pull her under.

Mal comes up from under the water with a shocked face. Everyone continues to laugh once they see Mal's face. I smile and raise an eyebrow.

Then Mal smiles and my eyebrows furrow. I feel three people behind me and I'm pulled under water. I come back up and see Emily, Rose, and Lindsey laughing. "You guys are dead," I say and start to chase them in the pool.
———
Alex's POV:

"Are you going to tell her?" I hear a voice say as I watch Y/N with Lindsey, Emily, Rose, and Mal in the pool.

I look towards the voice and see Christen and Tobin. "Tell who what?" I ask confused.

"Tell Y/N that you are looking into a sperm donor," Tobin says making my smile drop.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nervously,

"You left your computer open in your room and Sam accidentally saw," Christen says and I feel my heart start to race.

"She didn't want to tell Y/N, so she told us," Tobin says.

I sigh looking down at the ground then back up at them. "I wasn't going to tell her right now. I was looking into it for after we get married," I tell them.

"Are you sure that's a good idea though? To wait till then?" Tobin asks.

"I honestly don't know," I tell them, "We haven't really talked about it that much."

"Well, whatever you decide, just be prepared," Christen says, "I don't know how Y/N is going to feel about it, especially since you two haven't talked about it."

I nod and look back at the pool. Y/N is out of the pool with Rose over her shoulder. She gets to the edge of the pool and throws Rose in. I chuckle as I watch the love of my life continue to have fun.

"I'll think about telling her," I tell the two women next to me.

They both nod with a smile and walk away. I look back towards Y/N and she is already looking at me with a wide smile. I feel a blush rush to my cheeks and I smile back.

I don't know what to do.
————————————————————————
There you go! I'm sorry for not updating so much, I'm really been focused on school right now. I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!