I couldn't even form any word in my mouth apart from loud gasps due to the imense pleasure I was feeling.
I could slowly feel my insides shake.

Even after hearing my gasps Lucas did not stop instead he sucked harder as if that was his motivation to go harder.
I could feel my legs shaking unvolunteerly and I fisted the material of the couch we were on  making a loud moan escape me.

My breathing was uneven and loud as I tried to grip my conscience while my eyes rolled at the back of my head.
I was definitely going to die.

Before I could muster anything I felt him ram into me at once.
With enough force that it made the couch move back a little and I couldn't contain the scream that escaped me.

He kept going on like that and the only thing I could do was dig my nails on his back and bite my lip to contain my moans.
My loud ass moans.

That went on for a few more minutes until he decided to slow down and started giving me deep strokes.
This time he kept whispering sweet words to me expression his love and I couldn't even talk back to him apart from gasping and moaning every time he talked to me.

Putting my hands on both sides of his head I brought his lips down to mine into a deep kiss.

"I'm in love with you Lucas" I said after he pulled away and in the middle of the moans that we were escaping me.

He paused for a second but then pushed himself deeply in me.
All of him and stayed there for a second.

My mouth was wide open not knowing what to do with all the things I was feeling at once.

"Come on top and show me how much you mean those words baby" he said guiding me on top of him.
Taking his ready and erected dick in my hand I kept it at the entrance of my vagina and slowly sat on it making the both of us gasp.

Then I started ridding him.

"Babe what would you like to eat for lunch since we skipped breakfast" I asked the man who was still in the shower.
He did not answer me despite the fact that the door was open and the water still running.

"I have to go I can't do lunch right now" I heard him answer me after the since and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" I asked him grabbing a shirt to throw on my naked self since I was also from the shower about two minutes ago.

"Baby it's still Friday I have to be at the office working sweetheart" he said coming out of the shower and the only thing that I could answer was 'oohh' then gave him a look over my pursed lips.

"Yes oh" he said lowering his head to give me a kiss which I gladly accepted.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked looking at him who was going through his professional attires as I liked to call them.

"Anaïs we just had sex for two straight hours I'm already late you want more?" He asked looking at me with a smirk and even if my vagina wasn't sore at the moment I couldn't have agreed.
That man could fuck like a beast and I did not need everyone to be noticing that I had some when I go to the party tomorrow.

"Just finish up and get the hell out of here Lucas" I said crossing my hands and went in the drawer to find an underwear.
"So what is going to happen now?" I asked looking at Lucas who gave me a confused look.

"Where?" He asked looking at me and I mentioned his mother and ex.
He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"They don't have enough connections for immunity so they are probably going to rot in jail anyways" he said looking at me and I looked back at him.
In his eyes searching for something and I came up with nothing.