Chapter 2

A/N: Welcome to Chapter two, this chapter mentions some triggering things, just thought I would warn you guys.

......................................................................................

2 months later.(Hermione's P.O.V.)

Things after the announcement went fast and suddenly I was being asked about wedding details, what I wanted to feed the guests, what colours I liked for the theme. When I thought about getting married, it was to the man I loved, it would be small, intimate and private occasion for family and close friends. Not this huge occasion, with a million things going on and I definitely wouldn't be marrying the boy who bullied me for 6 years and then forced me to work for him as his maid. 

Eventually I just started to blank anything and everything about my up coming wedding, I didn't listen to anything they talked about, I just nodded and let them do the rest.

I yawn loudly as I wake up, I look around my room tiredly, my eyes make their way to the draws that I laid Leopold in, my heart hurts at the thought of him but his life would have been hell here, I couldn't force a child to live my life. I look away and get out of bed and make my way to the small bathroom I have and start washing my face, I've just finished when I hear a knocking on my door, I sigh and open it.

Standing at my door is my future husband, Draco Malfoy, I look at him with a frown, he clears his throat softly. "As we are to be wed in a week, I think you should meet my friends as they will be at the wedding and we will be at theirs." Draco says clearly with almost no emotion, I sigh. "A week?" I question quietly. "Haven't you been planning it?" Draco asks with a raised eyebrow, I bite my lip and sigh before rolling my eyes.

"I haven't been listening for the past 6 weeks." I say, I shouldn't have really told him but for now I don't care. "I thought you'd be all over planning a wedding." Draco says, I roll my eyes. "You would think that, being a Pureblood and a man." I say with a small glare, he looks like he gets lost in thought. "Be ready for 10am, wear something casual." Draco says curtly, I roll my eyes at him. "You do know who you are talking to don't you?" I ask as I put a hand on my hip. "Hermione Granger." Draco says flatly.

"Yes, the 19 year old Muggleborn, who serves as your maid. I don't have casual clothes, I have two sets of work clothes, pyjamas and some grey baggy clothes that are semi comfortable." I say trying to hide my anger, Draco looks surprised. "I'll ask Mother to help you get some clothes." Draco says before he walks away, I shake my head and shut my door.

I take my time washing and drying my hair, which is less wild as it was a year ago, the things done to me seemed to straighten my hair, my curls are more limp and stringy, not that I have my hair down much.

10 minutes later, I hear a knock at my door, I open it slowly, I see Mrs Malfoy standing there in deep thought. "Miss Granger, my son tells me you need clothes for today, I hope these will suffice." Mrs Malfoy says before handing me a large bag and walking away. I shut my door and open the bag, it's full of Muggle clothes.

After looking through some choices I finally decide on a pair of dark blue jeans, some black flats, a black vest top with a thin purple long sleeved outer top, making sure it covers the horrid word on my arm, something I can barely look at.

I've just finished tying my hair into a bun when I hear another knock at the door, I take I quick look in the mirror before I answer the door. Draco is standing there with a calm look on his face, I look at his clothing, he wears a black top with black skinny jeans and black expensive looking shoes, I'm surprised by how comfortable he looks.

I walk out of my room and shut my door, Draco starts walking and I follow him until he stops outside one of the larger common rooms, I haven't been in it much because it is cleaned by the house-elves. Draco opens the door, I hear talking and surprisingly laughing, suddenly I'm nervous, how will these people treat me?