The Epilogue.

A/N: This is end! Thank you to Everyone who has read my story so far.

I really hope you like this story.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

8 Years Later.

It felt like it took a long time for the world to try and forget everything that happened in the 10 years but things started to get better and life went on.

A year after The Final War as it was coined, The Law was completely disbanded and everyone was free to be with who they wanted, they could divorce those they had been forced to be with if they wanted and help would be sorted over the children.

7 months after The Final War Hermione gave birth to Her and Draco's first daughter and named her Lyra Rose Malfoy and then 3 years later Hermione found herself pregnant, her last and final daughter Andromeda Estella Malfoy, named after her great aunt. Most of Hermione's friends stayed with their partners as they had truly fallen for them, except for Ginny and Blaise.

Ginny had always loved Harry and never stopped, Blaise completely understood and was the one to file for divorce, they shared custody of their children. A year after the Law was abolished, Harry and Ginny got married and she found out she was pregnant with triplets, 8 months later she had two boys and a girl, James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna Potter.

And while most of them had been pretty happy, there was a sadness in the group, Astoria's body was never found and while she was quite shallow she loved her children and would have never abandoned them. And while Neville had never really loved Astoria, he did care as she was his children's mother, he eventually married Hannah Abbott who had 3 children of her own.

Harry and Hermione had shared custody of Teddy, as Teddy's godfather it made sense for him to be with Harry but Hermione had made a promise that she would look after Teddy, so they agreed to share custody.

Narcissa ending up getting custody of Titania which worked out for the best, it seemed having a daughter was all that Narcissa need to start become softer towards others, it also helped Narcissa become more civil towards Hermione and despite it all, Narcissa was a brilliant grandmother and loved all of her grandchildren, she found it hard to bond to Orion and Leo as they technically weren't her grandchildren but Draco treated them as though they were his and when Orion was older he was told the truth of his true father, he accepted it but didn't care because Draco was his true father in his eyes.

After 10 years everyone was able to have the jobs that had wanted. Draco had decided that to make up for all the harm he had caused, he would become a Healer and immediately started training. Hermione was a stay at home mother until after Lyra turned one and then she went straight into magical law, after another year she had become a lawyer and mostly dealt with things to do with the fallout with The Law, custody and divorce was what most of her cases were but she did other cases if need be.

Harry and Ron had gone on to be Aurors, they were more of a wizarding police, rather than catching dark wizards as there wasn't many around anymore.

...

Hermione rubs her temple and sighs loudly. "Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, get down these stairs now." Hermione calls for about the 6th time, she taps her fingers against the banister of the stairs, a few seconds later, Scorpius appears at the top of the stairs. Scorpius instantly knows something is wrong by looking at his mothers steely calm face, he slowly walks down the stairs, he does a small jump and lands softly in front of his mother with a smile on his face.