Chapter 12.

A/N: The next chapter will be the epilogue.

PS. This Chapter is pretty short, compared to most of my chapters. The Epilogue will probably be pretty short also.

I'm so Thankful for Everyone who has read this story, I wish that i could have had more feedback on what everyone thinks but I'm just happy to write the story that I don't really mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It seems that shock is what hangs in the air and then joy for a lot of people because finally after 10 years they were free.

Moments later The Death Eaters realise that they have lost just as the side of good realises that they have won. Another battle is almost started as most of the Death Eaters start to try and fight their way out. Most are captured quickly and their wands snapped.

...

 Hermione looks around anxiously before her eyes fall onto Draco who is standing next to his mother, he seems to also be looking for her also because the second his eyes catch hers he moves away from his mother

Hermione looks around anxiously before her eyes fall onto Draco who is standing next to his mother, he seems to also be looking for her also because the second his eyes catch hers he moves away from his mother. Hermione rushes to him and they crash into each other happily, he holds her tightly and she takes the deepest breath of relief. As they pull away from the hug Hermione kisses Draco softly on the lips before resting her head against his chest as he continues to hold her gently, she then promptly collapses from exhaustion.

...

Hermione wakes up in a bright white room, so white it hurts her eyes, she quickly summarises that she must be in St Mungos. She takes a few seconds to just relax before sitting up in the bed, which is also white, pretty much everything is white. Hermione reaches for the table by the side of her, which has a glass of water of which she takes a sip of, which she immensely enjoys before gulping down the rest.

A few minutes go by before she hears the door of the ward open, a few seconds later the curtains around her bed opens and a nurse comes through, she looks at the now awake Hermione and smiles. "Ah, you're away, how wonderful, Miss Granger, oh sorry, Mrs Malfoy." The young nurse says with a large smile, she looks slightly embarrassed that she had called her Miss Granger, despite everything.

"Hermione is fine." Hermione tells the nurse kindly, who blushes. "Mr Malfoy should be back in a moment, he went to get a drink." The nurse tells Hermione with a small smile, Hermione nods a thank you. The nurse opens the curtains before she refills the empty glass with some more cold water, which Hermione takes another sip from. The nurse leaves Hermione to go check on the patient next to, Hermione notices a lot of people from the battle are here.