Chapter - 27

Percy swore hard. They were winning when it came crashing down as Void entered the fray. He was pale, like Chaos, but his hair and eyes were like the void, empty and never ending.

And that's what happened that became the current situation. Demigods and gods chained, the army restrained by cackling Titans, and the primordials, including Chaos and Order, at sword point.

Chaos WAS stronger than Void, even Percy was stronger than him. But he was inexperienced. And Chaos could not unleash his power without destroying earth. So those options were a no go.

"Tick tock. Looks like your precious daughter is dead brother" Void said in a sickly sweet voice.

Chaos growled, but didn't move. Percy was really worried. Amy should have showed up by now. Was she dead? Please, if any other God could hear him, please save everyone. He could take the hit, but he was heavily restrained.

Kronos kicked him forward, and he fell in front of Void.

"Kill the gods" He said, laughing like a maniac.

"The day I listen to your big fat head is the day when Zeus dances in a pink tutu. With heels. " He spat out.

A little away, Zeus started spewing profanities, but was muffled because of the chains.

Void growled, and thrust his sword above Poseidon.

"Either you do it, or I'll do it boy. I don't need your consent"

Percy was internally panicking. Oh my gods what was he supposed to do. He couldn't let Void kill anyone.

"Kill me. Do whatever you want with me. But if you harm a hair on any of them, I'll blast you with shadow fire and condemn you to hell" He growled.

Only Percy was contained in chains that somehow could resist shadow fire. It was a weird gold and blue chain. Every time he tried to light his hands on fire, the chain would constrict it so much  that his left wrist broke. It pained like Hades, but he wouldn't give Void the pleasure of screaming.

"Aw the little prince wants to be killed to save his pathetic family. So be it boy."

Void raised his dual swords, and everyone started screaming.

"NO STOP!!! STOP!!!" Luke screamed thrashing around in the chains.

"YOU WILL NOT HARM MY SON!!!" Chaos thundered.

"RELEASE ME!!! NOW!!!" Annabeth shrieked, thrashing and writhing in the chains.

Void cackled, and brought one of his swords down, towards his chest.

I'm sorry everyone, I'm sorry. Amy, I hope you're well, were his last thoughts before he braced himself for the sharp, stinging pain.

Which never came.

Void howled, and dropped his sword, clutching his hand as it healed.

A throwing star.

"Missed me?" A feminine, sweet voice spoke from the sky.

Percy's heart swelled with hope and happiness.

"AMY!!!" He shouted. Then dread filled his being. Oh gods, Void had better not do anything to her. The army and Chaos shouted with joy and worry.

Her black wings spread across the sky, and she flew down from the closing portal. There was something different about her.

Percy gaped as he realised what it was. She was glowing. Quite literally, glowing. She walked with a sort of peace, like she knew what was the end of this war and she liked it.