Chapter - 9

Luke sighed. He had finished packing in an hour, and now he had time to kill. Oh well. Training ground it is.

When he got there however  there was someone else.

Amy looked like she had a grudge against the poor robots, and was tearing them to pieces. He didn't know how long she had been doing it  but within his arrival, she had decimated the entire robot army in 10 minutes.

She wasn't even breaking a sweat.

He saw Sylvia flying towards her, and chirping.

Amy looked.... Blank. That was all he could make out.

"I'm fine Sylvia... Really"

Some chirps later, she spoke again.

"No I... Didn't tell Percy. I couldn't. He's already so... Mad at the fact that we're going back. I can't add this weight on him"

Luke was now concerned and interested in what she was saying. It looked like she hadn't spotted him yet, and was still talking to her companion.

"No... I didn't heal it"

Now Sylvia looked mad. She squawked angrily, and started beating her wings, taking into the air. She looked like she was glaring at Amy.

"You know why too Sylvia. You felt it. And no.. I don't think I will ever tell them that Dean and the campers Abused me."

Luke gasped out, and then clamped his hands over his mouth.

Dam it.

Amy's head snapped to his position, and she glared at him. He shivered, and stepped out in the open.

"Did you hear everything I said?" She asked.

He nodded. Better not lie to an angry Primordial.

She sighed, much to his surprise.

"Please don't tell anyone. Percy has enough on his plate as it is" She told him.

Luke was now horrified. They went to the extent that they ABUSED her? What the Hades were they thinking?

"What... What did they do?" He asked.

Her eyes narrowed, and then she sighed.

"Don't freak out" She warned.

Before he had the chance to reply, she pulled the neckline of her shirt slightly down. He blushed, and then frowned.

And then he shouted in horror.

A single word looked embedded in her neck, written with what looked like a serrated knife.

Murderer.

He went white, and looked up at Amy.

"W.. Why aren't you healing this?" He asked.

"Because I am a murderer. What else am I? That's all I do" She said with a calm voice.

Sylvia descended, and turned into a tigress. She closed around Amy protectively, a low growl sounding from her.

Luke stepped back, his hands up in submission.

"I take it that Sylvia doesn't want another reaction from me?' He guessed.

"Yeah. Please don't tell anyone"

Luke nodded, still white and walked away. How could she keep that? Why did she believe them? She was none of those things. She was pure, selfless, brave, pretty, kind...

ADHD.

He hated Camp now more than ever. How dare they do that to her? She was nothing but loyal to them. He was going to make them regret it.