Chapter - 24

Amy had spent gods know how long in the forests of Planet Chaos. Honestly, she was beginning to think that dad just made it all up.

But then again, why would he?

She camped just outside the palace gardens, and took a breather. Maybe she was overthinking all of this. She took a step back, and kept repeating the words of the prophecy.

Gods dam it, couldn't the Oracle have given a more specific location than the ENTIRE FREAKING PLANET??!!

Wait. The first land. She paused, and tried to remember those boring history lessons that Chaos had forced Percy and her to take.

"Princess Amira!!!" The tutor scolded as he found at that once again, she zoned out.

"What? Sorry. And don't call me princess." She said sheepishly.

"My Lady, these lessons are of utmost importance. Now, let's review. Planet Chaos indeed was the first planet, but there is a part of the planet, where life first originated. It's the same part that your chosen partner, Lady Sylvia was residing in."

"So you're saying that the Oasis where I found Sylvia was actually the first land?"

"Indeed your highness"

She snapped her fingers in realisation. Finally something useful out of something so boring.

She gathered her items, and quickly rushed towards the palace.

........................................................................

Annabeth and Percy had a heart to heart conversation. He told her that he still loved her, he really did, but he needed time.

She would have prodded him further, but something stopped her. She knew he was still hurt, despite the fact that he knew she didn't want to do it. So she gave him time. It was the least she could do after breaking his heart into pieces.

"We have information  from the scouts!!!" An Ares camper called out.

She nodded.

"Get Clarisse. We need to discuss the findings"

A few minutes later, the Athena and Ares cabin were in the Big House.

"Di Immortales" Clarisse cursed.

Annabeth pretty much felt the same way.

Kronos had reformed, and gods know how he did it after getting a direct blast of Greek fire.

And Morpheus, god of dreams had joined their side... Again.

It was shaping out to be similar to the first war they had all those years ago.

The war that cost Beckendorf's life.

The war that cost Silena's life

The war that cost Luke's life.

"So we can expect Kronos to stop time again?" One of the Ares cabin members asked.

Malcolm nodded grimly.

"We can also expect that unless Camp Jupiter arrives later today or tomorrow, Morpheus will put everyone outside Manhattan to sleep if they try approaching us."

Clarisse slammed her fist on the table, frustrated.

"Clarisse calm down. For now, we need to start patrol" Annabeth said.

She could only hope that Amy would come back safe, and successful.

........................................................................