Chapter - 5

Percy woke up to the sound of screaming. He scrambled over the bed, making sure not to wake up Serena, and rushed to Amy.

She was shaking violently, like she had some sort of seizure. She was screaming, tears pouring down her face. Sylvia woke up, and it sounded like she was crying too.

The bond.

She must be watching everything Amy was going through, which is why she was screaming. Percy shook her shoulder gently, trying to calm her down, but it wasn't working.

"Amy... Amy wake up. It's a nightmare Amy... Wake up... It's not real"

If anything, she was thrashing around more. He quickly checked the watch Tyson gave him. Another twinge of pain travelled through out his body. He didn't even say a 'goodbye' to Tyson, and he missed him.

He shook his head.

It was 5 in the morning, atleast she got some sleep before the nightmare started. That or he slept like a log.

"Uhhh.... Dad? I sorta need help"

Chaos had established a mind link between his children and him. So Percy used it.

Chaos snapped into the room. His eyes widened at the screaming girl, tormented by the past.

"Since when did she get nightmares like this?" Chaos asked, taking long strides, and reaching Amy.

"Every time she falls asleep this happens" Percy said, dejected

Chaos placed two fingers on her forehead, and she immediately quietened down, sleeping peacefully.

Sylvia stopped as well, and curled around Amy's head protectively.

Serena somehow woke up, and purred. Percy petted her, and she jumped onto his shoulders, nestling contentedly there.

Amy stretched, her eyes slowly opening. She stared at the two males in her room.

"What's going on?" She asked, pulling Sylvia onto her lap and gently smoothing her fur.

"You had a nightmare" Chaos said bluntly.

Amy's face become guarded.

"Did you see the nightmare?"

He shook his head, but Percy had a feeling that he was lying. And by the looks of it, Amy didn't buy it as well.

Amy put her companion down, and stretched her wings, sighing.

"Alright. Shoo!!! I need to take a shower!!!"

Percy and Chaos snickered, and closed the door behind them.

"I have to go to the council, why don't you explore?" He asked Percy.

He nodded, excited. Serena noticed it too, and trotted around Percy in a circle, excited that she could explore with him.

"After you show your sister around as well, meet me in the throne room. With your crown"

He said pointedly when Percy pouted.

"But I hate that thing!!! It's so heavy and I can't move my head!! What is it made of? Lead? I already have these massive wings to deal with...not that I'm complaining."

Chaos glared playfully at him, and he sighed.

"Fine!!! But Amy better wear her crown or tiara thingy as well... And why are we going to the throne room again?"

"You're choosing your warriors remember?"

Percy jumped in delight, and ran, Serena following.

Chaos sighed, and shook his head.