Epilogue

2 weeks later

The war had taken a roll on everyone, especially Amy. The army hadn't exactly resigned, but Chaos had allowed them to live on earth.

They also had a year off. A year!!! That was a lot. Amy had been diagnosed by Will with severe PTSD, Survivor's guilt, and night terrors. She was also malnourished.

Michael had been severely injured in battle, and didn't make it. Zoe was devastated, and Percy blamed himself for his death.

She went back to the hunters, but Bianca stayed. Partly because she couldn't leave Amy, and partly because she was in love with Castor.

Amy and Luke had officially begun dating (with a lot of threats from Chaos, Poseidon, and Triton).

She couldn't sleep alone, and even with Percy there she would always wake up crying out for Sylvia, or scream all night.

It was, by accident, that everyone realised Luke could calm her down. So begrudgingly, they allowed them to sleep together (again, with a lot of threats from the over protective dad squad).

Amy forgave the seven and Poseidon, but spent more time with the Army for fear of being hurt again.

She was closer to Hazel among all the minor gods. Sole reason being she didn't actually attack her.

Percy and Annabeth started dating again (GO PERCABETH!!), and both of them were happy with their decision.

So now here they were, all the couples resting near the lake.

"Where will we go for the year?" Percy asked, playing with Annabeth's hair while she was reading. He was doing styles, then letting her hair flow, and repeating other hair styles.

"Brazil?" Piper suggested.

"Nope. No way. I swear the animals will run once they catch a glance of me" Nico protested. Will was laying his head on his shoulder, and he still had a blush on his face.

"Las Vegas it is then!!!" Leo shouted.

"NO!!!" Everyone yelled.

Leo had been bugging everyone about Las Vegas for the past hour. No one wanted to go to Las Vegas, simply because Leo had talked about casinos.

No one wanted a repeat of the Lotus Casino.

"India?" Hazel timidly asked.

"No..." Amy whispered. Luke was laying down on her lap, snuggling and playing with tendrils of her hair. Amy had one of her hands in his hair, occasionally ruffling it.

She didn't want memories to haunt her. They were doing enough of that at night.

"Come on guys there's gotta be somewhere we all would like to go" Bianca groaned.

There was a brief silence around them, before Amy spoke up.

"Well..." Everyone leaned in to listen to her thoughts.

"What would you guys think about Paris?"