{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-30 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

This was slightly rushed as a hurricane should be hitting in a day or so and I just wanted to post a chapter in case I don't have power for a while. ^^" I'll fix anything later on when I get time.

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

"Error?"

PJ froze at the voice before slowly turning to face the owner- Instead of screaming as he was welcomed by the face, his pinpricks went wide as his jaw fell open slightly.

Ink also froze as he realised the other was the wrong person- hissing and raising his fins in alarm; making the kid fall back and begin crawling away.

Without knowing why, a spike of anger and pain swarmed through him causing him to snarl and slam his fist into the glass: successfully cracking it, though it wasn't enough to free any water. 

The snarl caused PJ to let out a barely audible squeak before quickly standing back up and pushing himself against the furthest wall, fear present in his face. "ERROR!" The kid screamed dashing toward the staircase and rushing up the steps. 

The pain Ink felt pushed itself back into a bothering headache, though he continued to bellow in anger. 

Ink quickly shook his head as he realised his actions before once again snarling toward the other; though PJ wasn't in sight any longer.

________________________________________________

"Kid?"

Error gripped the medic kit tighter before heading toward where he had heard the other scream from; arriving at the employees only door that PJ was holding open with his pinpricks widened. 

"I thought I told you to stay there!" Error huffed in a stern tone- keeping perfect eye contact with the younger. 

"There's a si-siren!" PJ sputtered out- ducking behind Error as he stared down into the stairway.

Error let out a sigh. It was unfortunate the kid had seen Ink, though, what had he expected when he told the kid to stay there in an aquarium? Of course he would've run off to explore.

"Siren?" Error questioned turning back to the kid. 

What was a siren? Knowing the kid lived in the village he assumed he would know the correct information of what Ink was.

"Yes! In the tank, it tried to attack me! I'm not lying! I-it broke the glass!" PJ hissed from behind Error's legs as he continued to glare. Error let out a quiet chuckle. "Show me then." 

PJ looked up at the adult in disbelief- was he serious? Did this guy not believe him?

Error smirked before taking a few steps down into the room. "What? A little fish got you this scared?" 

Error held onto his laughter at the kid's face: It was fun to play these games with children, they had the cutest reactions when parents didn't believe them over a monster being 'under the bed', or in this case- in the fish tank.