{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-2 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The sound of an echoing alarm filled through the house causing me to awake from my slumber, I groan as I sit up from the warmth of my comfy bed. I stretch causing my bones to pop from the stiff pose, I reach over and shut the blaring alarm off before yanking myself up from the bed with a slight stumble. I flick my pinpricks around the rustic room in an attempt to adjust my vision to the new light, once my eyes adjust I walk down the stairs of the house leading towards the kitchen. I walk towards the counter of the kitchen grabbing a mug from the cabinet that rested above, I set it in the black automatic coffee maker that was prepared that night. "I never was a true fan of the technology that people built nowadays, it takes the real fun from true life." I say as I look over at the Abyssinian cat resting on the couch, it turns it's attention towards me letting out an adorable meow in response. "I'm glad you agree with me, Sheba." I reply, slightly giggling that she actually responded to my comment, I grab the coffee-filled mug from the machine before walking towards the leather couch. I sit down on the cushion of the couch careful not to spill the hot liquid, I set the coffee on the coffee table as Sheba climbs on my lap. 

"I won't be here for a while, so expect more visits from Outer!" I say while rubbing my hand from her head to tail making her let out a purring noise, I pick my coffee up and take a sip from the now warm coffee. Once I had finished the coffee I set the mug in the sink and dressed within' my usual outfit, I looked at myself in the mirror as I adjusted the black hat that rested upon my skull. "I should probably get a new outfit one day, This one is quite old after all." I comment as I stare myself in the mirror, I quickly turn my gaze and jump as the door that led into my comfy room burst open with a loud bang that slightly echoed from the impact. The dark figure of a skeleton stood in the doorway making me flinch and desperately look for my sword, sadly it was at my bedside away from my reach. "It's 12:40, we are all waiting for you..." The skeleton speaks as they show themselves, the skeleton with dark tendrils stares at me like I was a deer in headlights, he raises a brow in question as I stare at him in shock. "You scared the shit out of me, Nightmare!" I snap making Nightmare roll his single light. "Look we are all waiting for you, could you hurry up?" The impatient skeleton asks as he walks down the stairs leading to my room, the faint creaking noises from the steps quit as he walks down. "Yeah, let me just grab my sword real quick!" I walk towards my bedside and take ahold of my sharpened iron sword, sliding it into my sheath and quickly racing down the wooden steps to catch up with the negative skeleton. 

"Is everything already packed and ready to go?" I ask as I readjust my sword making sure it wouldn't fall, I look up seeing the door wide open and Nightmare already at the ship that sat in front of me. I huff in annoyance and walk quickly towards Loyalty, I watch as nightmare facepalms from my slow pacing. I walk down the wooden dock causing it to make creaking noises, Nightmare walks up the plank rather quickly as I stood in front of it. "Come on you slowpoke, we don't have all day!" Cross screams from his position on the crow's nest while wearing a goofy grin, I smile in response and step up the plank. Nightmare steps behind me and lifts the plank up, setting it down gently. "Go ahead and tell them to set sail, I'll be in my cabin doing business if you need me." Nightmare nods in response and saunters towards the helm of the ship, I walk into my quarters slamming the door behind my step. 

_____________________________

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊