⚠️{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-25 }⚠️

_____________________________

⚠️WARNING: PROCEED WITH CAUTION! inappropriate chapter content, skip this part if you don't wish to read! (For the most part, it doesn't contain a lot of information needed for the main story plot.)

________________________________________________

(I sat in my bed for 2 hours, staring at my computer screen, deciding if I should write the planned smut with it and after those hours I finally decided yes, because I couldn't figure out anything else that would fit, I cringed a lot while writing this, so the sinners better enjoy it! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ )

(I'm also not proofreading this, so any mistakes I'll take 100% credit for (☞゚∀゚)☞ Kill Me! )

________________________________________________

"In case there isn't a cure..."

Error nodded his head toward the other before letting his gaze follow back to Ink. "I should be going now, figure out as much as I can. Try and not think so much of it and relax." Geno walked off leaving the two to their peace again. 

Error let out a saddened sigh as he sat back down on the sand. 

"So... What do you want to do?" Ink asked as he crawled out of the water and rested his upper body on Error's lap. "I don't know." Error sniffled, letting his hand layout onto Ink. "If anything I would just want to lay down in my house and rest." 

Ink chuckled before getting up and grabbing Error's chin, allowing them eye contact. "Rest? What's the fun in that..?" Error huffed knocking him off before quickly standing up. "There's no fun in rest, it's for emotional reasons!"

Ink pouted as Error dusted his clothing off. "Couldn't we have fun before you take some rest~? Our fun would really knock you out." Ink winked as he stuck his tongue out toward the flustered glitch. 

"You sick fuck!" Error's voice cracked as he marched off with a bright blue blush scattered across his skull making Ink chuckle. "You're so dirty-minded! Who said I was even suggesting such vile acts~?" Ink smirked as he began crawling after his lover. 

"I know what the hell you were suggesting! Don't play your manipulative tricks with me!" Error shouted as he slammed his door open and marched in, almost hitting the end of Ink's tail as he slammed it back, quickly throwing his boots off. 

"How the hell does your weird-ass species even do the shit?" Error cringed at the thought, quickly shaking it from his mind before then realising what he had said before taking in a deep breath. "Fucking say it and I'll snap that pathetic excuse of a tail off your body."  

Ink began giggling as he tried forming coherent words, he calmed down enough just to say the one line Error despised. "I could show you~" Ink bursts into laughter as he saw Error's face scrunch up in displeasure. 

Oh, how Error could just tie this perverted beast up and chuck him into lava, sadly, he still loved him too much for that, a skeleton can dream though. 

Error scoffed at the other before grabbing a mug from his cabinet then going to search for his hot chocolate supply all while Ink was laughing and rolling on the floor, trying to collect himself.