{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-12 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 4: 3 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·.

"ERROR!" 

The voice screamed with happiness making me cringe slightly, I had a perfect idea who these skeletons were now. My old friends, Blue and Carrot. Don't get me wrong I don't hate them, I hate Carrot. Nightmare steered the ship away from the raft to avoid hitting it while Horror threw the rope ladder down so they could climb up the ship quickly, Carrot went first making sure we wouldn't do anything to his brother while he was climbing. He got onto the deck Geno immediately running to him with worry. It's pretty obvious they could've starved for days or got sick as we had no idea how long they've been on that raft, next Blue climbed up the ladder skipping a handle every movement showing off.

 He jumped onto the deck with a smile and immediately ran to hug me, I quickly dart off trying to avoid the hug but sadly he was too fast and tackled me. I heard the obnoxious laughing of my crew as Blue aggressively tightens the hug like a snake constricting its prey, Carrot sauntered over and yanked the skeleton off me with ease. I stand up and look over at my crew laughing along with the mermaid. 

"C'mon Blue don't anger the unstable pirate." Carrot snapped at me with a harsh glare, Geno walked up to Blue and walked around him in circles making sure there weren't any visible issues. "Are you guys okay?" Geno worriedly asked the two. "We're fine, I didn't think ERROR actually cared to have a doctor on board." Carrot said with a grin making Blue gasp. "Brother I understand you two don't get along but that's just wrong, of course, he cares about his crew's health!" Blue angrily responds, Carrot shrugged in response. "How long were you guys on that raft for?" Geno asked still examining the two. "I'm not sure about a week or two, but I'm starving!" Blue responded while frantically looking around for a source of food, he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed the mythical creature. Carrot gave him a questioning look and looked in the direction Blue was looking and his jaw dropped, he almost seemed... scared? The creature grinned and raised his sharp fins while opening his mouth to reveal several rows of sharp teeth ready to kill any second, my crew seemed a little frightened along with me, well, except Nightmare he just smiled at the scary creature.

I knew the creature was just joking around with them, and boy was it funny! Blue smiled and ran up to the creature out of curiosity, Carrot quickly pulling him back with force. "Why the hell do you have a demon on your boat?" Carrot questioned as his grip slipped on the other. Blue runs up to the creature and begins screaming questions at it with a bright smile, Carrot pulls him away while glaring at the creature in a threatening manner. "Why are you so scared of him? He's harmless." I say as I stand next to the creature and smile at it. "If you're wondering why we have it with us, we- I'm selling it to the WWKingdom for the reward. I'm sure you've heard of it, after all, your kingdom also believes in them." I say as I wrap an arm around the creature, slightly making me cringe from contact with it but it managed to startle Carrot slightly.

 "I think the real question is why are these kingdom people so scared of them, it literally hasn't done a thing since we captured it." Reaper said while floating above the newcomers seeming intrigued by them, I don't blame him he hasn't met these two before. "The question isn't why they're scared of them, the question is how they ended up on the raft." I said while quickly jerking my arm away from the creature and walking closer to everyone else, I could see as it frowned. "Well, I'll tell you the story of how we ended up on the raft!" Blue happily said making Carrot let out a low sigh, we all knew how this was going to end.