{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-13 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 5: 2 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·.

"I was hoping I'd never see your face again."

The tall skeleton spoke with a harsh tone as he grinned. "Same here, bastard." I responded with a harsh snap. "I suppose you've been abusing these poor monsters on this so-called 'crew'." He said while doing the quotation motion with the purpose of angering me. "I don't abuse anyone on this ship and never will! I quietly yell so nobody would overhear our argument. "Sure you don't, let's be honest your nothing but a cold-hearted monster." I could feel as my anger started boiling, ready to snap like a stick any moment it got. "I'm only cold-hearted to the people who are rude and disrespectful like you!" I growl slightly raising my tone, he chuckles slightly in response. "And what do you plan with the creature? Selling it for money? That's quite inconsiderate of you." I take in a deep breath and look over at the two monsters talking and laughing while trying to keep my anger down and not harm someone. "What if I am? There's nothing you can do about it." I mumble turning back to face the other. "How do you believe it feels? If I was him I would be terrified, being sold for money and experimented on is a big fear of many." 

I once again look over at the two, the creature happily smiling and returning questions to Blue who sat on the deck like an over-excited child in time out. They never once showed fright in being sold, could they actually be scared though? I snap from my thoughts as the other speaks once again. "He may act like he isn't scared, but trust me he's terrified. I would be as well." The tall skeleton says with a frown, I redirect my attention to him before responding. "You don't think I know that? I honestly couldn't give two fucks about a dangerous creature with the intent to kill, that and I think it's trying to seduce me." I respond slightly cringing at the thought of it seducing me. "Seduce you?" He said with a loud chuckle, I shrug my shoulders.

 "It just won't stop flirting with me, even worse it only does it when we are alone!" I respond cringing more than I ever had before. "Damn, sounds like one handful. It doesn't do it to anyone else?" He asks still chuckling. "Nope, only me." The other looks down at me and smiles mischievously. "Then give him a taste of his own flirty medicine, flirt back how he does and see how he likes it." 

I look at him as if he was crazy as my jaw slowly drops. "Are you insane? It's actually going to like that instead of hate it." I say as I quickly glance at it, it was staring at me along with Blue. I gulp as I stare back at them nervously. "You don't know that, anyway where can I rest? I'm exhausted." He asked as he looked around the area quickly. "We only have cells at the moment so that'll have to do for now." I respond crossing my arms, he shrugs randomly. "That's fine, I'm gonna go talk to the others first though, also don't touch my brother in a bad way."

 I nod my head quickly and watch as he saunters off towards Horror who was snacking on some junk food. I turn my attention back to Blue and the creature, Blue now calmly sitting with a calm expression as well. I walk over to them and plop down next to Blue who was yawning. "He's so nice, he helped me catch up with what you've done recently and the progress of your knitting skills! What do you plan on doing with him again?" Blue says while yawning again, I frown slightly. "I was planning on selling him to the WWKingdom for some gold, also the cells are downstairs, you can sleep there for now."