{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-19 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

"Shut your mouth before I break every bone you have."

"My goodness no need for such a hostile attitude!" He responded, his voice cracked sounding as if he was holding in a scream of pain. "I'm not being hostile! I obviously don't like you acting so perverted!" I bare my teeth like a wild animal with a slight growl coming from my throat, he glares at me before aggressively coughing up the black liquid that once again started freely pouring from his socket. "Are you alright?" I worriedly ask as he spits out more of the black substance, it soaked into the wooden board under it luckily not burning through it.

 "I'm perfectly fine." He responded with obvious sarcasm and venom laced in his tone. Some cracks he had on his bones now started slowly dripping the substance making me visibly cringe in disgust and fright. Like the first time, the water he was in started turning black from the substance leaking into it. It finally started leaking from the other socket making him freeze and hold in his screams of pain from it burning through his bone, the bone on his face started cracking into a pattern slowly going past his socket. I froze not knowing what I should do, I hesitantly look around the deck area looking for someone, specifically Geno. Nobody was around except Nightmare and Cross who were busy with steering the ship, it felt like time had halted to a stop. Everything was so quiet... I couldn't hear any noise as if I had gone deaf, but I knew that wasn't the case. Finally, the silence was broken as Ink broke into weak sobbing from the pain. I wanted to comfort him and stop the sobbing, but I was paralyzed losing my ability to move. It felt like hours of standing motionless listening to the sobbing of pain, though in reality, it was only a minute.

 Finally, I snapped from the peculiar daze and quickly darted off to retrieve Geno who I hoped was in the medic room. I slammed open the wooden door of the medic room startling the two skeletons who jumped in surprise, as they saw my expression they became worried and concerned over what was happening. Geno sprinted up to me stopping once in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asked, Fell also sprinted over standing beside Geno. "That curse he has is hurting him again." I respond, my voice weaker than normal. Geno nodded before rushing to grab something from one of the wooden cabinets, I walk out of the room in a rush to make sure the issue didn't worsen after I had left.

 As I walk onto the deck I could see Nightmare and Cross standing by Ink seeming confused by his weak sobbing, I walk up to them catching their attention. "What's up with him?" Cross asked, pointing his thumb towards the sobbing creature. "He's in pain..." I respond walking closer to Ink and gently laying my hand on his back hoping it wouldn't hurt him as I rubbed soothing circles on his back. "Why have you suddenly become so soft towards him when you use to basically spit in his face?" Cross asks as he raises a 'brow' at me seeming suspicious, Nightmare grins at his comment. "Because he's in looovvveeee~" Nightmare teased making a heart with his tentacles and dramatically fainting with a grin making Cross huff in annoyance. "Can we be serious? This isn't very funny." Geno interrupts snapping at Nightmare who rolled his pinprick and stood up properly. "He didn't cry the first time this happened so this is probably more serious." Fell said as he stood beside Geno with poor posture. "What happened before he started crying, Error?" Geno asked me walking around Ink examining him taking notice of the new mark on his face. 

"I just told him to shut up and then the curse attacked him, that's all!" I respond as I stop rubbing circles on his back and let Geno take full control over the situation. "Okay then... I don't think I can do much to help him other than see if pain killers do any good." I carefully listen as the painful sobbing grows louder as another crack forms and starts leaking the substance as well. "Then give him some!" I shout at Geno who looked through his bag painfully slow then pulled out a small bottle with pills in it. He carefully dumped some into his hand and approached Ink. "Here take these, they'll hopefully ease the pain some." Ink hesitantly snatched the pills and swallowed them as black tears poured from his sockets due to the overwhelming pain. "All we can do is wait, I know it's frightening, but there really isn't anything we can do." 

Geno said as he watched the creature with sadness displayed on his face, I regain my straight face trying to not show my dramatic worry for him. "I know let's just hope the pain killers do him good for now." Geno nodded his head and picked his bag up walking away. "Okay, but seriously ERROR is in love." Nightmare grinning at Cross who didn't look amused. "This is obviously a serious matter, Nightmare!" Cross yells at Nightmare who continued grinning and teasing me despite the other shouting at him. I frown as Ink stops sobbing and wipes away the black tears that stained his skull his breathing returning to normal. "Did the pain killers help? Are you alright now?" I ask sounding desperate for the answer making him slightly chuckle at me as he smiled. "I'm fine now." He responds I look around seeing that everyone seemed distracted at the moment. I pull Ink into a tight hug not caring that my glitches started swarming me, he hugs me back and nuzzles my cheek. "You aren't as cold-hearted as you may think." We parted from the hug and give each other a genuine smile both of us slightly blushing. "See what I mean Cross? He is in love!" Nightmare says as he roughly grabs Cross' head and forces him to look at us. 

"Awww, that's adorable! But he does realize that is a dangerous creature who is probably just manipulating him?"

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,042

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 5,775

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

{I can't write a serious chapter without adding cringy humour to it can I?}