It gets worst b4 it gets Better

At the ledge
Everyone from team A pulled up to the scene in their regular cars. They moved over closer to the ledge to see Maya just sitting there.

Andy: I gotta go talk to her
Dallas: She won't let us go, so what makes you think she'll let you talk to her.

Andy walked closer to Maya.
Andy: Maya please let me come over or you come back over. Let's talk.

Maya lightly nodded her head.
Sullivan: Andy put your gear on first.
Andy quickly put the rope around her waist and carefully went over the ledge to be with Maya.

Andy: Maya talk to me.
Maya: Andy sometimes I feel like life is staying still for me. And all my old roots just keep coming back to haunt me. Look at you with Sullivan and Vic she's pregnant. Jack and Dean are living their best life on their house boat. Warren goes home to his lovely wife every night. And even Travis has this great new boyfriend to go home to. Everyday I do the same thing.
Andy: Maya and sometimes I feel like my life is moving to fast.
Maya: But that's good isn't it? Something new to look forward to on the daily.
Andy: No my best friend moves away, my dad dies and now I'm 99.5% sure I'm pregnant. And I'm 100% sure one of my child's god mothers is about to jump off the ledge.
Maya:  OMG Andy Im so proud of you.
Andy: First let's find you a therapist and you can always talk to me. We will set you up on some blind dates and hey more girl nights.
Maya: I think that'll be great but for now Let's get you back over the ledge.
Andy: You're going first tho

When both ladies had made it safely over the railing the team went to go hug Maya and Sullivan checked in on Maya before embracing Andy in a hug.
Sullivan: let's go home
Andy: I love you
Sullivan: I love you to