5 alarm fire

2 weeks later
Andy was officially back to work full time or was she??
The firefighters of Station 19 set around watching tv, exercising and napping.

It was around 1:30 pm the day had been quiet with very few calls, but that didn't last for long as a 5 alarm fire had alerted all Seattle Fire Stations.

Station 19 grabbed their equipment and rushed along to the fire.

Vic set at reception now 3 months pregnant,  and she still fought fires like a badass when she could.

Vic: Chief can I please go and be on standby we're going to need all the help we can get.
Chief: Yes come on Dallas can cover reception.

The fire was at Seattle Central College. An experiment had gone wrong in a lab, but spread to two other buildings.

When everyone was on scene Chief Ripley shouted his order.

Ripley: Your mission is to rescue move fast but safe. We don't know what chemicals caused this.
Help out where you can.
But as soon as that smoke turns black I'm calling everyone out.
Vic, Travis and Warren help out at triage. Every other firefighter from all fighting the fire and rescuing people NOW.

30 minutes later
The fire was now at more of a controlled state and most workers and students had been rescued.

Back at triage
Vic was treating a patient's burn when she heard her walkie go off

Victim on walkie: if anyone is out there. I'm badly burned I'm in the east building. On the 6th floor please help me.

Vic: Travis can you finish helping Ms. Lydia here? I have to go I'll be back.

Vic ran over to Chief Ripley.

Vic: Chief we have a victim third building on the east side. She's on the sixth floor. I have to help her. I can get to her.

Chief: You expect me to say yes to that command you're carrying my child I'm not letting you risk that. I'll go.

Chief: you just keep her talking I'll go in.

Vic had responded to the girl on the walkie.

Vic: Hey I'm a firefighter my name is Vic and we're going to get you out soon but until than can I get your name?

Nadia: My name is Nadia.

Vic: Alright Nadia we're in this together I'll be with you every step of the way.

10 minutes later
Nadia was on the gurney getting ready to be put in the ambulance.

Ripley: Hold on guys I want her to meet someone real quick.

He radioed Vic in.

Vic came over to the ambo.

Ripley: Nadia this is Vic:
Nadia: Thank you Vic for hearing me.
Vic: Hey you're a strong one. If I have time tonight I'll come by and check up on you.
Nadia: Thank you

Later that day
It was around 7 at night when the fire was completely extinguished. There was many people in critical condition but everyone got out of the buildings alive.

Back at the fire station
Andy set in her cot laying down and listening to music. Maya walked in.

-Maya: Hey how about a girls night this weekend? You me and Vic?
Andy: Sure let's do this.
-Maya: great and how have you been lately
Andy: Good. I'm making it.