Babies....... Babies...... & Love

Authors note
I felt the story needed a time Jump so it is a little time jump but this chapter is to update you on mostly everyone and what they got going on.

Months Later
Vic's POV
Today was going to be my first day back at work since having my little bundle of joy, Isabella. Due to some complications at birth. What should've been a month turned into 3 month maternity leave.

I walked into the nursery where Lucas and Bella were. He stood holding Bella in front of her crib. He was looking at the picture of DeLuca that hung on the wall by Bella's crib. I walked in and wrapped my arms around him.

Victoria: DeLuca's watching over us all.
Lucas: Yes he is
Victoria: You ready to go?
Lucas: Yea

Lucas's POV
Today was Vic's first day back at work but I had returned to work a few weeks after Bella was born. I also had my surgery on my side that also went well. Life was going good right now.

Since Vic and I were both returning to work today my sister had said she'd watch Bella for us.

Dropping Bella off
Lucas's POV
Vic and I walked up to my sister's place. We waited for her to answer.

Jennifer: Hey guys. Come on in

Robert's POV
Our twins plus our surprise baby had been born 3 weeks ago and life had been crazy. Sleep wasn't a thing and although having a bigger house was nice. Going down the stairs in the middle of the night was dreaded.

Andy: Babe where is the milk.

Andy voice came blaring through the walkie on my hip. I finished making the third bottle and headed up the stairs. She handed me two babies and she took 1. It was three of them and two of us and they were clearly winning.

Andy's POV
The doctor told us we were going to have twin boys. We decided on the name Landon and Logan. At birth we got an extra surprise and welcomed a baby girl as well. We named her Jasmine. Life had been chaotic, but lucky for us we had a great work Fam who helped out whenever they could.

The next day
Jack's POV
Travis and I had an off day today so we decided to go check in on Andy and Robert.

After a few knocks Andy came to the door with Jasmine in her hands.

Andy: Hey guys come on in.
Travis: Where is Robert?
Andy: It's my shift right now. I told him to go get some sleep.
Jack: Well we're here now. Go get some rest we got our nephews and niece.

Travis and I set on the couch in front of us were three little babies in there little rockers.

Jack: Well since they're calm. You wanna watch some tv?
Travis: Sounds good to me.

7 minutes later
Travis's POV
After maybe 5 minutes all 3 babies began to cry. Jack and I tried to talk to the babies but they weren't having it.

Jack: I'll go make the bottles.

Jack came back with the bottles. We positioned them so we could feed all 3 of them and still watch tv.

I really did admire Andy and Robert because having 3 babies was no joke.

That night
Maya's POV

Maya: So are you sure you're ready to meet everyone tomorrow at this annual cookout?
Carina: Yes Are you ready to introduce me?
Maya: Yea I mean it's just been so long since we've all been able to see each other outside of work.
Carina: It's going to be fun

Carina gave me a kiss on the lips before going to get on her side of the bed.

Carina: Goodnight my love
Maya: Goodnight