Everythings going to be okay?

The next day
Vic's Pov
Lucas and I had a long night at the hospital with Bella, but now we were back home and everything was good. We both called out today, just to rest and keep an eye out for Bella.

It was like nothing happened as she happily bounced on her daddy's lap. With the biggest smile on her face. This moment our little family I wish it could last forever.

Later that Afternoon
Andy's POV
The triplets were down for a nap. Robert and I decided to straighten the house that included folding clothes, cleaning lots of bottles. Having triplets was definitely the toughest job I'd ever had.

We were still on maternity and paternity leave the twins were barely a month old and honestly everyone understood that we'd come back to work when it was the right time.

Robert had been washing dishes and I had been folding clothes when someone knocked on the door.

Robert: I got it.

Robert's POV
I opened the door and at the door was standing a Social Worker and a little girl that looked like she could be between the ages of 7 and 9.

Social worker: Hi my name is Melissa Fulton and this is your daughter Nya Sinclair Sullivan.

I really couldn't find the words my mouth tried to move, but it didn't. Why that time Andy was coming in.

Andy: Umm how about you guys come in.

The four of us now set around the table. The little girl did favor me a little.

Social Worker: Would you happen to know a Melissa Andover from Montana Mr. Sullivan?

I still couldn't get a word out so I just nodded my head.

Social Worker: Well Ms. Melissa Andover died on duty. Your name was on the child's birth certificate and Melissa clearly stated in her will that if anything was to happen she'd want you sir to have full custody of your now 7 year old daughter.

Robert Sullivan: 7 years later and I'm just now hearing about her. How is this possible?

Social worker: She reached out multiple times through your number, but never got a response according to a journal written.

The little girl looked sad and really hurt.

Robert Sullivan: Can we finish this conversation outside?

The social worker nodded her head Andy stayed at the table with the little girl.

Andy's POV
I honestly wanted to just comfort and be there for the little girl Robert and I both understood the feeling of losing your parents.

Andy: Are you hungry?

She didn't look up but she nodded her head.

Andy: Are you allergic to anything?

She nodded her head no.

I got up and reached out my hand for hers. She followed me into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge first. She blueberries and carrots and her eyes lit up.

I put some on a plate for her.

Simone: Thank you

2 hours later
Robert's POV
I officially had full custody of my daughter that I didn't know about until today. Andy was very supportive and she promised she'd be there for me every step of the way.

Maya's pov
Although Carina and I were officially a couple. We took turns staying at each other place still. Although I preferred hers over mine. Lately my shifts at work had been crazy with both of my friends both becoming new mommies. It was more shifts that needed to be covered and more training to help the people covering shifts understand how Station 19 did things.

When I got home tonight I just crashed on my bed. 15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

It was Carina with pizza and beer.

I welcomed her in. We drank beer, ate pizza and laughed on my bed.

I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet. Carina was the sweetest and she treated me right. She was amazing:

After a few more beers and pizza we lay in bed together. I held her close. She held me. I planted kisses on her forehead.

I think I'm falling in love with this girl.