Chads last move

- Chad is the name Ben and Pruitt came up with for Pruitt's cancer-

The alarm of the firehouse went off Engine 19, Ladder 19, Aid 19... 3403 Union Street multiple victims trapped in a house fire.

The firefighters ran to the their trucks. Several minutes later they arrived on scene. The house was blazing.

On the other Hand
Pruitt set on his couch watching tv. He hadn't been feeling well. His cancer was attacking him more than he would have liked. He didn't want to distract Andy so he had distanced himself from pretty much everything. He knew his time was coming to a near end. He grabbed his phone and called up Dr. Bailey.

- Phone Conversation -

Dr. Bailey: Hey Pruitt everything okay?
Pruitt: I'm dying
Dr. Bailey: Pruitt you need to get down here now!
Pruitt: please call me an ambulance I'm home on my couch!
Dr. Bailey: Hang in there. If not for me for your daughter

Back at the scene
Andy and Maya were on Ambo. Travis had brought the last victim over to the gurney. He was burned badly and his pulse was weak. Maya placed an IV.

Andy: Let's get him stable and get him to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.

At Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital
Pruitt set in the hospital bed connected to all these tubes. Dr. Bailey has just upped the dose of morphine being given to him.

Andy and Maya's patient suffered smoked inhalation and his burns were a big part of his death. He died before they could get him to the hospital. When they arrived the nurses and doctors took him away. Dr. Bailey waited at the entrance.

Dr. Bailey: Maya and Andy. Umm....
Andy: What is it?
Dr. Bailey: Your dad's cancers gotten worse. I admitted him about a hour ago.
Maya: Hey go see your dad I'll let Sullivan know.
Andy: thank you

Andy and Dr. Bailey headed off in the direction to her dad's room.

*Maya's Flashback*
Maya and Andy were doing inventory on the ambulance.

Maya: So you haven't been home lately. Everything good between us two?
Andy: Yeah we're great. Actually I have to tell you something.
Maya: What's wrong?
Andy: I fell in love with my Captain. Sullivan and we have been dating for a few months now. That's where I've been.
Maya: it's something about you and firefighters. Hey I'm really proud of you.

Andy and Maya Hugged each other

*End of Flashback*

Maya radioed in Sullivan
Maya: Captain I think Mr. Herrera might be on his last....
Sullivan: You don't have to finish. I'll be over there soon.

Sullivan pulled up to Grey Sloan. Maya came over to him.

Maya: Would you like me to stay?
Sullivan: Go ahead and get Aid 19 back Warren's going to cover for Andy. Chief Ripley's covering for me. I'll keep you updated.

Sullivan made his way over to the room Pruitt was in. He walked in on a very intense talk between the two Herreras.

Andy: Dad you always told me to fight and never give up on what I wanted. Why are you giving up?
Pruitt: Andrea I have lived my best life. You have to let me go on my own terms.
Andy: What about walking me down the aisle. Or seeing my first kid? That's living your best life.