Then he started moving.
Goodness he started moving in and out of me at a speed that made me loudly moan.
I knew that I was going to die and no coming back when I felt my insides tighten and legs start to shake as an orgasm ripped through me.

"How are you feeling?" I heard him ask me after I felt a kiss on my forehead making my heart flutter and a zoo fill my stomach.

Why did this time feel different.

"Im dying" I groaned and heard him chuckle.
He knew the reason I said that and I was still wondering how he was up and fresh when we only got less than six hours of sleep last night.

"You will be fine. I'll see you later" he said opening the door and I couldn't be happier that he was gone because I knew that he would ask for sex again.

My throat was too sore lets not even talk about my legs and the rest of my body.
Goodness knows the man left me with hickeys and as much as I was proud that he was mine I did not need to go out displaying how eventful our night was.

I drifted back to sleep and was woken up by my phone ringing.
It was not my alarm meaning that someone was daring enough to disturb my sleep.

"What?" I asked Malia whose response was a squal.
What again.

"So... I am coming over to see how the ring looks good on you" Malia said and without giving time to reply she cut the call making me groan for the second time today.

If she was coming over I would have to go shower earlier than how I normally showered and this time I couldn't ignore her because she sounded more excited than I was.

Having no other choice I sat up on the bed and decided that today I was going to have a very very heavy breakfast just to celebrate my engagement.

I was still in disbelief because of first how he decided that he would pop the question after he was done having dinner with his ex.
Second his timing was just not even right I mean I did not even expect him to ask me to marry him any time soon but hey wasn't life just full of surprises.

I even tried asking him when he bought the ring and he told me that he bought it probably two weeks ago meaning that he had been walking with the ring for a span of two weeks now.
I asked him how the hell he managed to hide it from but he said that it was in his office all along.

Plus he did mention that I was not a nosy person and that being the reason why even if the ring was in the house for those two weeks I wouldn't have seen it unless stumbled upon it by mistake.

I did agree with him on that.

Malia ended up coming three hours after she called and the anger that I felt was noticeable.
I mean it was mostly regarded towards me because of how I woke up earlier than necessary just to make sure she would find me ready but ends up coming three hours later.

She found me in the middle of making breakfast since I had planned to eat before calling my parents and telling them about me getting engaged before they see it on social media even though they weren't people of the social media.

Malia found me in the middle of making breakfast and I ended up sharing my food with her and making food that was a little bit too much even for the two of us.
She basically demanded me to fill her up on everything.

From the part where I was told that I was being taken out until the present so I did.
I did tell her that I had no idea which she replied with 'no shit' making me roll my eyes.
I also told her that it was actually supposed to be a meeting between Lucas and his ex so that he could try and convince her to leave him the fuck alone.
Malia got even more intrested.