Chapter 22

Another month has come and gone since Norman and I told his son about us. It’s not as awkward as I feared it’d be and I’m happy we can be more open with our relationship around Mingus. As of the end of last month, Norman’s had to drive his truck to and from school simply because of the weather. It’s been very cold and even snowed once or twice since. Norman told me as soon as he got the chance he was going to take me out on our first official date seeings as we’ve been together since the start of the school year last August and have yet to go on one. Of course we were still getting the hang of being together like we are now so he figures now is a good time to go on one. “Liz I don’t need to dress up,” I said as I sat on her bed the morning before I was supposed to drive to Norman’s before we headed off on our first date, “he said we weren’t doing anything special. We’re just going to see a movie then grab a bite to eat after.”

“Stephanie take it from me,” she said smiling as she walked out of her closet, “you should dress to impress. At least wear something a little nicer than what you wear every day.” “I don’t want to dress up for anything,” I said, “I just want to get in my car and drive to Norman’s so we can begin our date.” “Fine then at least put this on under whatever you’re planning on wearing,” she said pulling out a small box and handing it too me. I looked at her confused as I slowly lifted the lid off the box. “What the hell Liz,” I gasped as I revealed a matching pair of lacey bra and panties inside the box. “I was going to give it to you on your birthday since you got with Norman,” she said smiling evilly at me, “but since Norman’s planning on taking you on this date, figured what the hell why not go ahead and give it to you.”

I groaned as I stood up, dropping the box on the bed and taking the undergarments with me into the bathroom, but leaving it cracked a bit so I could still talk with her while I changed. “Oh Liz don’t forget my parents think I’m staying here again tonight,” I called out as I slipped on the bra and panties before pulling my clothes back on. “This is why I’m giving you those now,” she said grinning as I walked back out of the bathroom, “because I know tonight when you both are back at his house, he won’t be able to keep his hands off of you.” “Oh just hush,” I said rolling my eyes as I grabbed my bag and slipped it over my shoulder, “I’ll see you Monday.” “Have fun,” Liz called from the front door as I flipped her off with my back still to her as I made my way to the car.

That day, after arriving at Norman’s and dropping my bag off in his room, we headed out straight of our first destination, the movies. We went to the next town over, so that no one there knew who we were and that I was actually his student. We sat in the very back row of the theater, watching some action movie that was my choice to see, our hands between us on the shared armrest interlocked. Even though I wanted to see the movie, I don’t think either of us paid much attention to it. We’d spend most of the movie whispering as quietly as possible and a couple of times Norman lifted our interlocked hands and kissed the top of mine before resting them back on the armrest. Every time he did that, my cheeks were burn with a blush and I was grateful it was dark in the room so he couldn’t see but I know that he knew the affect he had on me.

After the movie came dinner and his place of choice was Olive Garden. As we got our food, he was doing every cliché thing known in the dating book as we ate our food. I was almost constantly rolling my eyes at how dorky he was being but I wouldn’t trade him for anything. As we finished up our meal, he couldn’t stop playing with my hand that was resting on the table, constantly intertwining our fingers before releasing them. Once we were finished eating, we climbed into his truck and began our drive back home to spend the rest of the night in the comfort of his home, and probably in his bedroom if we really wanted to. As he drove, he held my hand in his the whole way home, gently stroking his thumb over the top of it as we drew closer and closer to his home.

Once in his driveway, he didn’t even let me get out of his truck before he was on my side of the vehicle and pulling me into his arms as he attached his lips to my own. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist as he place his hand on the bottom of my thighs and carried me to the front door, not even putting me down as he unlocked his front door with his mouth still on mine. I giggled as he finally managed to open the front door and walk inside with me still in his arms and pressing me roughly against the wall in the foyer before reaching one arm out and slamming the door shut. Once satisfied that it was shut, he pulled me away from the wall and began the walk up the stairs as his mouth never once left my own.

Once inside his bedroom, he pushed his bedroom door shut with his foot before tossing me onto the bed and earning a shocked giggle from me. I crawled back further onto the bed as he came to hover over me, his lips inches above my own. “No foreplay tonight,” I whispered as I looked up into his darkening blue eyes, “I need you now.” “As you wish darling,” he whispered as he attached his lips to my neck, earning a moan from me as his hands found the hem of my shirt I was wearing and began lifting it up above my head. He removed his mouth from my neck as he lifted the shirt above my head and when he looked back down, he smirked at what I was wearing underneath. “Is the other half matching,” he asked as I smirked. “I don’t know,” I said grinning, “why don’t you find out?”

He smiled at me as he quickly attached his lips to mine while his hands instantly went down to the waist band of my jeans and began working to remove them from me. He pulled his lips from mine and stopped all movement with his hands for a moment as I reached up and tugged off his own shirt before he continued working on my jeans. As soon as they were off and away from my body, leaving me in absolutely nothing but the matching bra and panties, I watched as he admired the view in front of him. I smiled as I placed my hand on his cheek, lifting his eyes to meet mine. “You can thank Liz for these,” I said and motioned to the only clothing left on my body, “she was going to give them to me on my birthday but decided to hand them over tonight.”

“Remind me to give her an A+ on her next assignment,” he said smirking and earning a slap on the chest from me as I scoffed. “Don’t encourage her,” I said as he grinned evilly at me. I groaned as I dropped my head back on the pillow as he removed the remaining articles of clothing from my body before removing his pants and boxers and climbing over me. “You ready sweetheart,” he asked as he kissed my neck lightly and earning a moan from me. “When have I not been ready for you Norman,” I asked as I raked my nails down his back and watched as goosebumps formed on his skin. He smirked at me as he slowly lowered his mouth to mine, his tongue quickly gaining entrance before he slowly slid his shaft deep into me and swallowing up my moans of pure pleasure.

Here's another update! I'm gonna cry now I've got two more chapters to actually write then I'll officially be done with this story. I'm so .sa