Chapter 18

Liz had spent the night the other night and I dropped her back off at her house yesterday before making my way here to Norman’s house. Last night, nothing big really happened other than the two of us enjoying a nice meal and then cuddling on his sofa watching some random chick flick that he decided to put in thinking I’d like it. When it got late we went to bed and cuddle some more before drifting off to sleep in each other’s arms. But when I woke up this morning, Norman wasn’t in bed with me. Then I remembered that Mingus was supposed to be arriving sometime today so I figured he was downstairs straightening up the house for when he got here. Standing up out of bed, wearing nothing more than Norman’s big tee and my underwear, I headed downstairs to begin looking for him. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I looked towards the living room and didn’t see him, same with the dining room and kitchen. “Norman,” I called out confused because I was sure he wasn’t upstairs.

“In the laundry room sweetheart,” I heard Norman’s voice call from the direction of the kitchen. It’s then that I heard the sound of a washer and drier running from the same direction. I made my way to where Norman said he was, following the sounds of the washer and drier to guide me before I was greeted with the site of his bare back. “Good morning sweetheart,” he said turning around and spotting me in the doorway to the laundry room. “You didn’t wake me,” I pouted as I walked over to his open arms and welcomed his embrace. “Figured I’d let you sleep darling,” he said placing a light kiss on the top of my head. “Maybe but I could have helped with getting the house cleaned up for Mingus,” I said looking up at him after pulling away slightly. I smiled up at him, biting on my lower lip as I waited to see if he still needed any help with something. “C’mere you,” he said picking me up earning a squeak of surprise from me in the process.

“Norman what are you doing,” I asked giggling as he sat me up on the running washer before placing his hands on my hips and placing himself between my thighs. I bit my lower lip as I watched his eyes darken before he leaned forward, placing his lips on my own and pulling my hips flush against his own so I could feel exactly what he was wanting in that moment. “Norman,” I breathed out, “I thought your son was coming home today.” “We got time,” he mumbled against my neck between small open mouthed kisses, “he won’t be here till later.” I didn’t need any more persuading from him in that moment once I felt his left hand resting on my bare thigh and slowly inching it’s way upwards. I placed my hands on both his cheeks, lifting his head from my neck so that I could smile at him before bringing his lips to my own as I felt his hands leave my hip and thigh.

When he pulled out of the kiss, I looked at him momentarily confused until I noticed he had dropped his pajama bottoms and boxers to the floor. I giggled, still not quite used to the fact that I’ve seen him naked multiple times before, as my cheeks heated with a blush as he walked back closer to me and placed his hands gently under the shirt I was wearing. I bit my lower lip as I felt his fingers brush against the skin around my panties as he gripped them and slowly began tugging them down. I placed my hands momentarily on the still running washer and pushed myself up so he could pull them off completely. As he tossed them to the ground, I pulled his shirt up over my head so that I was sitting there completely naked in front of him. He smiled bending down a bit before placing his mouth on my right nipple while his left hand found my center and began stroking up and down my folds.

“Oh God,” I moaned out as I threw my head back while grabbing ahold of his hair while the vibrations from the washer were sending me closer and closer to the edge until he suddenly pulled completely away from me earning a whimper in response. “I ain’t leaving you sweetheart,” he said smiling at me, “I want to be inside you when you cum. C’mere.” I giggled as he straightened up and brought his hips flush to mine, lining his erection up with my entrance. “You ready sweetheart,” he asked smiling at me just as the washer started its spin cycle. “Take me I’m yours,” I said grinning as he placed his hands on my hips. He smiled before roughly shoving his hips forwards, shoving his entire length into me in one go, knocking the breath out of me in the process. Without giving me a chance to adjust like normal, he proceeded to pull out before slamming back into me almost in time with the movement of the washer. What should have caused me pain in my mind, was actually giving me more pleasure than I normally receive.

I ran my nails up and down his back, watching as goosebumps rose on his arms before I threw my head back in pleasure. “Oh God,” I moaned out as I felt his hand come up to the back of my neck and pull my face towards his as his lips connected with mine, his tongue quickly entering and taking possession of my mouth as he explored it. I felt my walls beginning to clamp down around his member as he released my mouth and looked me dead in the eyes. “Look at me sweetheart,” he whispered out to me as he continued to thrust hard into me, “that’s it baby. Look at me while you cum. Cum for me sweetheart.” I felt my walls completely clamp down around him as I worked hard to keep my focus on him as I felt my climax over take me. I felt him twitching inside me before I felt the warms spurts of his release deep inside me.

By the time we came down from our highs the washer had stopped, we were both breathing heavily, he was still tucked inside, and his head was resting on my shoulder as mine was on his. “That,” I breathed out when I found my voice, “was amazing.” “I didn’t hurt you did I,” he asked looking up at me and stepping back some, casing his spent member to slide out with a pop. “No,” I said giggling, “I actually enjoyed that.” He stepped forward with a smile once again on his face as he placed a light peck on my lips. When he pulled away again, I went to hop down only to fall completely to the floor as a sharp pain ran up through my lower region. “Stephanie,” Norman called out worriedly as he knelt down beside me while all I could manage was a laugh. “I can’t walk,” I said through fits of giggles while Norman still looked worried, “Norman I’m alright.”

“Why don’t I run you a nice warm relaxing bath,” he said picking me up bridal style so I wrapped my arms around his neck, “how does that sound.” “Sounds wonderful,” I said smiling as I placed my hand on his cheek and turned him to face me so I could give him a loving kiss before pulling back, “I think you’re too good for me Norman.” “You know,” he said as he began walking up the stairs, “I was thinking the same thing about you.” He sat me down on the toilet seat while he went over to the bathtub and began running the water, setting it to the right temperature before filling the tub and then walking over to me and picking me up careful. “Now you relax while I go finish cleaning up downstairs and I’ll be back to check on you in a little bit,” Norman said as he gently placed me in the warm water and gave me a loving kiss on the lips before pulling away and walking back out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

Two things: my friend TheJTK asked me to update again tonight and my other friend AlwaysFaithfully has a new story y'all should read called Far Away From Home. Its a Norman Reedus story and you guys should check it out because it's really good. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.
- Kenz