Chapter 10 **Norman's POV**

Knowing full well that I didn’t freak Stephanie out one bit when I confessed the reason behind having her tutor Ming, I didn’t hesitate to make our second kiss more. The kiss started out simple enough, but quickly escalated to something more as I slowly swiped my tongue over Stephanie’s lower lip, asking for entrance into her mouth. She slowly opened her mouth for me, allowing me to search the entirety of her mouth with my tongue as I slowly placed my hand on the nape of her neck, pulling her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair. It was obvious in that moment that any resolves the two of us might have had about this kind of relationship went out the window as we were both lost in the kiss.
Using the hand that wasn’t on Stephanie’s neck, I wrapped it around her waist and pulled her that much closer to me till there was no space left between the two of us as we continued to enjoy this kiss. Slowly, I pulled my mouth from hers as I trailed kisses down from the side of her mouth and down to where her shoulder and neck connected. Once my mouth was on her neck, Stephanie moved her head to the side to give me better access as I left open mouth kisses along her neck, searching for one spot in particular. As my mouth connected with the skin on her neck right where it met with her shoulder I heard her release a quiet breathy moan, bingo.
I smiled as I attached my lips to that very spot and sucked lightly enough were I didn’t leave a mark. As much as I would have liked to I knew it’d be a very bad idea, especially when I’m sure enough people would remember that just before lunch she didn’t have a mark on her neck. As I continued to nip lightly on her skin, her hands in my hair gripped tighter as she pushed herself closer to me. Both my hands were now on her hips as I attempted to pull her even closer to me when suddenly the sound of the end of lunch bell rang causing the both of us to jump apart with a start. I watched as she tried to suppress a smile as she bit on her lower lip while I stood up from where I had sat beside her.
As I turned to walk back to the front of the classroom, I heard a giggle from beside me. I looked back at Stephanie to see she was covering her mouth while giggling as she looked up at me before returning her eyes to where they had previously been. I followed her gaze down to where she was staring to see what had caused her to start giggling. “Fuck,” I muttered as I turned away from her and made my way to my desk and sitting down as students started filing into the room. After I sat down, I glanced back at where Stephanie was sitting as she pulled her brown hair back into a messy bun and got comfortable on the desk we had both been sitting on moments ago.
“Stephanie would you do me a favor please,” I asked after the bell rang and everyone was in their seats and waiting for the class to start. “Sure Mr. R,” she said smiling at me as she stood up and walked towards the front of the class, “would you get everyone started on their work for today while I make a quick run to the men’s room?” I watched as she grabbed the papers on my desk that I wanted handed out after nodding. She sent me a playful wink before turning around to face the class as she handed the papers out while I disappeared to the men’s room.
I had managed to make it to the men’s room without my situation being noticed and I quickly took care of the problem. The rest of the day was uneventful for me and I was kind of hoping I’d get to see Stephanie before she left school grounds and headed for her home. “Hey man,” I heard someone say from behind me as I was walking towards the parking lot after school. I turned around to see my old friend. “Hey,” I said stopping and allowing him to catch up to me. “Dude I haven’t gotten a word with you since you agreed to come here and teach,” Sean said placing his hand on my shoulder as we started walking, “you get a girl finally or something?”
“Something like that,” I said looking over at him as he grinned widely at me. “Who is she and when can I meet her man,” he asked getting excited. “I don’t know man it’s complicated,” I said looking down as I realized that until she graduated high school, Stephanie and I couldn’t really be seen romantically together. “How the fuck is it complicated man,” Sean asked giving me a confused look. “I can’t explain it,” I said shaking my head as I heard two girls giggling. I looked up and there stood Stephanie and her friend by her car as they talked.
“Ladies,” I said as Sean and I decided to walk over to the two and see why they were still here but I wasn’t complaining. I watched as both girls looked over at us, Elizabeth looking to Sean while Stephanie looked at me as a blush came across her face and I know she was remembering what happened earlier. “Hi Mr. R and Mr. Flanery,” they said together as they smiled at us. “What are you two still doing around here,” Sean asked as he looked at them. “We were just talking,” Stephanie said, “we’re sorry Mr. Flanery.” “Mr. Flanery how do you know Mr. R if you don’t mind me asking,” Elizabeth asked looking up at him and seemingly batted her lashes at him.
“He’s an old friend of mine,” Sean said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smiled down at her, “I talked him into teaching here. By the way Norm how you liking teaching Drama?” “Well I think I’m getting the hang of teaching,” I said smiling as I looked from Sean and back to Stephanie, “but I have a student helping me with two of my classes so that makes it easier.” “Oh really who,” he asked. “Stephanie here,” I said motioning to her as I watched her blush. “You keep him in check Stephanie,” Sean said winking playfully at her before he turned back to me, “but I need to get going. Ladies I’ll see you both tomorrow.” “Bye Mr. Flanery,” they said waving as we watched him walk away before he climbed into his car and drove off.
“So um Mr. R,” Elizabeth said after a few minutes as she looked between me and Stephanie, “my friend here told me about Friday night.” I looked from Stephanie to her and noticed Stephanie was blushing. “That’s not all she told you is it,” I asked looking back at her as she grinned widely at me. “Nope,” she said smiling, “she told me about earlier during lunch as well.” “Then you know you can’t tell anyone about this right,” I asked raising an eyebrow her as she just continued to smile, “and why are you two really still here?” “Stephanie wanted to see you one more time before we left for home,” she said before pushing Stephanie towards me, “I’ll be in the car.”
I smiled as I shook my head before looking back down at a blushing Stephanie who was biting her lower lip. “You really told her about everything that’s happened between us,” I asked as I raised an eyebrow again at her. “She asked,” Stephanie said smiling while shrugging, “I tell my best friend everything. After all it was her idea that I should give you a chance when she learned about my crush.” “Remind me to thank her,” I said glancing over at her friend in the car before looking back down at Stephanie. “Just shut up and kiss me already so I can take her home and deal with the teasing that’ll come with the kiss,” she said before standing up on her tip toes while I lowered my head and met her half way.