Chapter 15

I can’t believe how far Norman and I’ve come since that first day of school when I ran into him in the hallways. It’s the week before Christmas break now and we’re supposed to be talking about making plans for the holiday so we can see each other. I won’t be needed to go to his house on Friday’s during the break so we’ll have to come up with some other crazy plan. Today was like some dressy Monday that the school started where all the students and teachers dress up just before we went on break for the holidays. I saw Norman this morning before first period started. He was looking good dressed in his dress slacks, white button down dress shirt with a black vest over it, a black tie and also his well-polished dress shoes. To say I was inwardly drooling was an understatement, as most of the female population at the school, including my best friend were all drooling over him in the hallways.

I myself was wearing a red skirt, white sleeveless button up blouse, a red blazer, and some white flats as I made my way to Norman’s room with Liz trailing behind me. By the time we entered his classroom, he had his sleeves to his shirt rolled up to his elbows just adding to how hot he looked standing there behind his desk, smirking knowingly at me. There wasn’t anyone else in the room yet like always and Liz and I had our arms linked together as we walked by him, so when we did he sent me a small wink causing both of us to giggle as we walked away from him to our seats in the back of the room. “Man he is so hot,” Liz said as we neared our desks. “And he’s already taken so stop,” I said pushing her slightly as she shot me a glare before sitting down, “oh and Liz, I’m not going to be joining you outside for lunch today.” “Gonna do some extracurricular activities with Mr. R up there,” she asked with a wink while I rolled my eyes.

Throughout the whole class period, Norman and I were sending each other secretive flirtations that everyone else was completely oblivious to, well other than Liz. When the class came to an end, I waved bye to Liz as I watched her and everyone else in the class leave except for me and Norman. I watched as he walked to the door as the last student left out of the room and locked it before making his way to where I now sat myself on his desk with my legs crossed in a very lady-like manor. “Hi,” I said grinning as I grabbed his vest and pulled him closer to me while uncrossing my legs so he could stand between them. “Hi,” he breathed out as he lowered his lips to mine in a kiss that had my head spinning after just a few moments. I had left my blazer back by my desk so I was just in my blouse and skirt when I felt him place his hands on my hips and pull me closer to his growing excitement.

I giggled as he moved his hands from my waist, up to my top buttons on my blouse before slowly undoing them one at a time. As he began to travel further down while releasing the buttons, he removed his lips from mine and left a trail of wet open mouthed kisses going down my neck to the cleavage of my chest still covered in my bra at least. When he got to just under my chest with the buttons, he stopped, placing his hands back on my waist as he pulled my hips flush with his own again and allowed me to feel his very hard member at the center of my core while he continued to kiss all around my cleavage. After a few minutes, I pushed him back earning a confused look from him. “Before we go any further,” I said as I placed my hands on his belt, “can I try something? We’ve been together for nearly four months, I want to try this now, okay?” I watched as he nodded before I pushed him back a bit more and climbed off his desk to kneel down in front of him.

I made fast work with releasing his belt before moving on to the button and zipper of his slacks. Once they were both unfastened, I pulled both his slacks and his boxers down, releasing his proudly standing erection just a few inches from my face. I bit down on my lower lip as I gently wrapped my fingers around his length and began stroking him. I’ve given him a hand job a couple of times but what I’m about to do is a first for me, give him a blow job. “If I do horribly I’m sorry,” I whispered looking up at him, “this is a first for me.” “It’s alright sweetheart,” he said as my mouth inched closer to the tip of his shaft, “just do the best you can.” With that, while still stroking his length, I placed a small kiss just at the tip of the head earning an instant groan from him. Gaining a bit more courage and confidence, I opened my mouth and slowly wrapped it around the head of his shaft, and began taking more of him in.

By the time I was slowly bobbing my head up and down on him, he had a hand in my hair and was nothing but moans. But after a few minutes, he placed both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back away from him. “I know you want to experiment sweetheart,” he whispered as he lifted me up off the floor where I knelt down, “but we got plenty of time for that over the holiday break. C’mere.” I giggle as he turned me around to face his desk, instructing me to place both my hands on it as he lifted up my skirt and tore my underwear down and tossed them to the side. “Spread ‘em,” he said as he patted the inside of one of my thighs. Doing as he said, I bit my lower lip as I spread my legs open while he grabbed ahold of my hips and pulled my butt out towards him some.

I sucked in a breath when I felt the head of his member press against my core. I looked back at him a bit as I watched him take one hand from my hips and use it to guide his member to my entrance. Once he had just the head nestled in, he placed his hand back on my hips just before he slammed into me full force and knocking me onto the desk and knocking the wind out of my lungs. With no time to spare to allow me to adjust to him, he began drilling into me while I just held onto his desk like my life depended on it while I moaned out in sheer pleasure. I’m glad I was no longer a virgin otherwise this right now would have been a real bitch. I had never felt my orgasm coming on this fast or strong since we’ve been doing this as I felt my walls begin to clench around his intruding member. “Norman,” I breathed out breathlessly, “I’m almost there!” “I know sweetheart,” he grunted as he thrusted harder and faster into me, “just hang on I’m almost there!”

Just as my walls finally clamped down around him in my release, I felt him release deep inside me as I buried my head on his desk to muffle my cry of orgasmic pleasure. “What the hell is going on in here,” I heard a male voice said, shattering my moment of pleasure and snapping me back to reality. My head snapped up to spot Mr. Flanery standing in the doorway to the classroom. Norman pulled out of me and I quickly ducked down behind Norman’s desk and began buttoning my shirt back up. “Sean what are you doing here,” Norman asked as he pulled up his boxers and slacks before walking closer to his friend. “Came to talk to you,” he said as I heard the classroom door shut and footsteps from the direction of the door moved further into the room, “the hell is going on man? Where you just fucking a student?” “I can explain,” he said as I grabbed my underwear and slipped it back on while still hiding, “Stephanie come on out.”

Stephanie's outfit to right/top
- Kenz