𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩

"y/n! We're here!" "They're here Katsuki!" You smiled at your husband as he helped you up out of bed and down the steps. "Kiri!" "y/n!" The redhead ran towards you and pulled you into a hug. Today you invited your friends over because you guys hadn't seen each other in so long. And of course, Kirishima and Kaminari arrived first.

"Calm down before you hurt my wife's shitty hair." Kirishima let go, and when he did you punched Katsuki in the arm. "Stop acting like I'm so fragile Kat." "Well considering you're due in two weeks I'd say I'm being cautious." You rolled your eyes, but Katsuki just kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry Kacchan, if y/n can crush a watermelon with her thighs at 16, she can handle my boyfriends' hugs at twenty-three." Kaminari defended, going into your kitchen and getting some lemonade. He acted like it was his own house sometimes.

Soon Mina and Sero, Uraraka and Shouto with their kids, and Deku and Iida had arrived. You all were in the living room chatting and eating snacks. "Mommy, tan I have another wuice plwease?" Hiraku asked Ochaco. "Sure sweety, go ask your daddy to get you one." He smiled before running over to Todoroki in the kitchen.

"God Uraraka, taking care of two boys must be busy," Izuku said as he watched Iida bounce Akimitsu in his lap. Ochako just sighed and leaned on your shoulder. "You have no idea. Shouto and I are always busy with work and the kids. And we never have any "mommy and daddy time" if you catch my drift."

"Well I think you're sons are wonderful Ochako." Iida smiled, holding Akimitsu up and starting to bounce him again. And Akimitsu, being who he was, took Iida's glasses and put them in his mouth. "No Akimitsu! You don't eat glasses!" Uraraka rushed over to her son and took the glasses out of his mouth.

She cleaned the baby spit off of them before giving them back to Iida and grabbing her son. "I'm so sorry Iida... He's starting to teeth." "It's okay! I have another pair!" He just casually reached into his back pocket and pulled out another pair of glasses and put them on his face. Rich people things, man.

Mina was going to interject before she saw you make an irritated face. "You okay y/n?" She asked while rubbing your arm. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I've just been feeling these pains for a while." Your words made Uraraka perk up, a worrying thought in her head.

"Hold my baby," Ochako said before giving Akimitsu to Denki and taking you and Mina off of the couch and upstairs. You and Katsuki locked eyes, only for you to shrug and vanish upstairs.

Once you made it to your bedroom, Ochako closed the door behind the three of you. "So what's all this about?" You asked, sitting on your bed with Mina. "So... Don't freak out. But I think you're in labor." That made you freeze as you looked at her. What the actual fuck did she just say?

"No... No no no... Peanut isn't due for another two weeks! It's only the sixteenth!" "Sometimes babies are born early! Both my boys were!" You had to focus on your breathing as you placed a hang on your bump. Was Peanut really coming? So soon? You weren't expecting to be a mom for another two weeks.

"What if just those fake-out contractions?" Mina asked while rubbing your back. "No, those feel different. I've been having these since yesterday." That made Uraraka's eyes go wide as she turned to you.

"Since yesterday?! Oh God y/n you're definitely having Peanut." Yeah, that freaked you out. Now you were gonna have to go to the hospital and push out a baby then take them home and feed them and- "y/n." You were put out of your trance as Mina slightly shook you.

She pulled you into a hug, which really made you relax. "It's going to be okay. You're about to be a mom. That's exciting, right?" You nodded into her shoulder as you started to calm down. Everything was going to be okay.

Right?