Chapter 24- Would you like fries with that trip?

*Harry's POV*
Paul woke us up at 6:30am it's the earliest we've had to wake ever had to wake up. We usually get to sleep tell 9:30am
"Boys I'd said you'd get punishment for sneaking out and here it is. Mark take 'em on the lap." Paul said walking off.
"Ok boys were running twice around the arena time stars....now!" He yelled and bolted off. I enterally groaned I loved jogging but this early.
"Well this sucks." Niall said before running off with Liam and Zayn behind him.
"Harry what's up with you and Jenny?" Louis asked me as we headed off running together.
"It's kinda confusing. We're trying to be friends because we got in trouble by management." I explained to him.
"Fucking management." He scoffed and ran up to catch Zayn who was calling his name.
"Hey! Wait up!" I herd someone tell behind me making stop.
"Morning!" Jenny said as she caught up to me.
"Morning. Did you choose to get up this early?" I asked as we started running together.
"Yeah. I usually go to the gym but I can't do that anymore and Paul told me what you were doing so I wanted to join." She said shrugging.
"Oh. Well I can't believe you're choosing to do this." I laughed. I hated being forced to run.
"I may sleep a lot but I'm not that lazy!" She laughed. I'm guessing she caught on to me always thinking that or she herd me say it.

"Yay one more lap and we're done!" I said after a long silence of us being concentrated on moving one foot in front of the other.
"Yep! Then we can go get some grub!" She laughed and patted her tummy quickly.
"Grub?" I asked looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.
"Some food. You never call food grub?" She asked looking at me with furrowed eyebrows this time.
"No." I said with a chuckle.
"Huh. I guess it's an American thing then." She laughed and shook her head.

"Finally the last stretch!" She panted out.
"I'll race you to the finish!" I said my competitive side coming out.
"Oh you're on Styles!" She yelled as she bolted in front of me. Here we are, sprinting at full speed side by side. That was until she disappeared out of the corner of my eye. I immediately tried to stop as fast as I could as I herd her yelp out in pain.
"Jenny!" I yelled worried as I turned around and saw her on the hot payment clutching her knee.
"Are you ok?" I yelled shocked as I ran over to her.
"I tripped." She said barely audible through her trying to hold back tears.
"Let me see." I said crouching down. As she removed her hand from her knee it was a scratched up bloody mess. So was her elbow and chin, her chin was just a small scratch unlike her knees and elbow.
"Can you walk?" I asked her standing up to help her. I pulled her up and she let out a small whimper.
"Yeah...I-i can walk but I'm gonna be slow." She said her voice breaking a little as she put pressure on her right leg.
"Ok. You can lean on me for support." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders.
"T-thanks." She said wincing everytime she put pressure on her right leg. She was walking really slow and still bleeding. I needed to get her band aids and to clean out her wounds.
"Jenny. Here." I said as I quickly picked her up like we'd just got married and I was going to carry her through the door of our new house.
"It'll be faster." I quickly said to explain my previous action. When I made the final turn Mark was there looking at his watch with the golf cart.
"Mark do you have a first aid kit?" I asked him. He quickly looked up and saw Jenny. I felt really bad for her. This has gotta be painful running that fast then tripping.
"Oh my goodness what did you guys do?" He asked looking shocked.
"I tripped." She mumbled looking at Mark.
"Get in the golf cart the first aid kit is on the bus." He informed us. I let Jenny down and she sat in the golf cart as I took the little seat on the back. We got the the bus rather quickly. I felt bad for Jenny she was sniffling the whole time. Probably to embarrassed to actually cry in front of us. As soon as we stopped I hopped up quickly to grab her.
"I-I think I can walk." She said looking up as me with tear stained cheeks.
"What about the stairs?" I asked giving her a sympathy look.
"I'll hop." She laughed a little. I always admired people who could make jokes about themselves or make jokes in a bad situation.
"It's no problem really." I said. I put my arm around her to support her to the door.
"I can make it." She said as she raised her left leg onto the step and keeping her right one straight. She did that up all three steps.
"That was a smart idea." I laughed as I walked up behind her.
"Yeah but a slow way." She smiled as she walked peg legged to where Mark was.
"Hop up on the counter love." He instructed. she did so in a not so good form. Her elbow probably hurting. *beep beep* Mark's phone went off.
"Oh no. I have to go Harry can you take over?" Mark asked in a rush as he ran off the bus before getting an answer from me.
"Well Dr.Styles has arrived!" I said throwing my hips is a cocky circle and snapping my fingers, making Jenny laugh and a big smile form on my face.
"Do I get a sucker if I'm a good patient?" She laughed and winced at what I'm guess due to the scrape on her chin.
"I'll actually take you to lunch if you don't scream." I honestly said giving her my signature crooked smile.
"Ok then but only if it's McDonald's!" She said quickly not smiling as big.
"You got it now let's do this." I clapped my hands together and looked into the first aid kit. I grabbed big band aids and antiseptic cream and wipes.
"I'm no doctor but this is gonna sting. I think." I said as I dabbed her knee with the wipe. She instantly jerked her leg away and hissed in pain.
"Yeah. You're right." She yelped out. I felt so bad purposely hurting her, but I guess that's what the boys and I did when we would talk bad about her but she didn't actually know we did that. I saw her hand move up and wipe a tear, now I really felt guilty for having to do this.
"Ok that's all clean. Now the antiseptic cream." I said and just squirted it all over her knee.
"Does that sting?" I asked cause it didn't seem like it did.
"No. But it still stings from the wipe." She mumbled.
"I'm sorry for making you cry and asking to race you. I technically caused this." I thought it would be right to apologize to her.
"Harry it's not your fault it's my stupid uncoordinated self." She laughed again. I liked her laugh it was cute and contagious.
"Well you wouldn't have fallen if you weren't running that fast." I countered.
"That's true but I would've fallen sometime in the near feature. I gave a breathy laugh and nodded.
"Watch me I'm gonna fall soon too. Most likely tonight on stage." I said as I thought back to all the times I have fallen, stumbled, gotton tripped and tripped others on stage. After putting two big band aids on her knee I moved to her elbow. I looked her in the eye as I held up the wipe. It was a silent conversation she nodded in response and I moved to clean it. This time she didn't make a sound but I felt her tense up.
"Sorry sorry sorry." I said quickly trying to clean it out as fast as possible.
"It's ok at least it won't get infected." She said staying positive. Finally after that scrape I was on the one in her chin.
"I hope this doesn't stung as bad cause it a small scrape." I told her honestly thinking it wouldn't. I wiped it off and I saw her eyes fill with tears.
"I guess I was wrong I'm sorry! I feel bad for doing this." I really did feel horrible for causing this.
"It's ok I have bad reactions to pain I guess." She laughed a little. Does she laugh all the time when things are awkward too? I put a small band aid in her chin. She looked a little funny to be completely honest. A wrapped elbow, a wrapped double band aid knee and a normal band aid on her chin.
"Don't laugh at me!" She said smiling and laughing herself.
"Well it looks like you got in a cat fight!" I defended my laughing to her.
"Well now I don't wanna go out to McDonald's" she said crossing her arms still with a big smile on her face.
"Oh come on now! The paps will love it and so will the fans! And you'll get to tell the story!" I convinced her, Thankfully she agreed. We walked out and found Gary to drive us. We might have to go through the drive through it it was crowed. luckily it wasn't and we got a table in the back. Jenny got funny looks from the few old people and the lady at the register from her bandages.
"This is so good." She mumbled with a mouth full of fries and a chicken nugget. It made me burst into laughter she sounded so weird.
"I'm glad you're enjoying it." I said through my laughter.
"Are you excited for the show tonight?" Jenny asked me looking very interested. I was quite surprised none of my ex's ever asked me about me or my shows.
"Yeah. Very I love performing and seeing all the fans." I smiled really big. She returned a big smile back. Wow she had really straight teeth.
"I bet it's amazing and the rush you get." She said right before stuffing a huge handful of fries into her mouth. It made me smirk. I loved how she stuffed her face in front of me, she didn't care that I was a guy or that anyone in here could be judging her for it. She, she was real and genuine. I really like that about her. I guess Lou was right when she told me she thought Jenny was genuine.
"Sorry to rain on your parade but there fans gathering up we need to go now." Gray interrupted before I could respond. As we got up and put our unfinished food into the bag, I rolled it up and carried it with one hand as I held her hand with the other. I herd fans yelling "OTP" and "I SHIP IT SO HARD!" As we walked out the back door that the staff let us use to get to the van.
"Thanks for taking us Gary." Jenny said as we say in the back seat eating our food.
"Yeah we appreciate it!" I chimed in.
"No problem ya two love birds!" He smiled at us through the rearview mirror. I was blushing to much to look at Jenny to see her reaction to his comment. Hopefully she was blushing too.

"Well sadly we have arrived back to the venue for tonight and need to go help Paul. Now Jenny no more falling ok? And stay on the bus now so we can get you guys for showtime." He instructed us as we got out of the van. Jenny laughed and nodded at his comment and I smiled.
"Ok Gary thanks again!" I replied to him.
"Wanna go watch Love Actually?" I asked her as we walked on to the bus her behind me this cause of her funky way to get up the stairs.
"Yeah I love that movie!" She said excitedly. Wow again my ex's never knew that movie or liked it. We sat in the back room where she had slept the night before and played it on the big screen, and continued to eat our McDonald's. What a great morning/afternoon then tonight the show. It's a pretty perfect day.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm really proud of this chapter ! Hope you like it

Also 16.2K reads wow I ducking love you all !!! (I ment to say ducking or I could be to lazy to change it)

Give me feed back maybe ?

Thank you for always voting and staying reading this story it means the world to me

I love you all <3333333 :-*