Chapter 34-Breakfast and Chill

*Harry's POV*

Jenny snored a lot, but it was kind of cute. I'm happy we're actually giving this relationship a try she is a very beautiful girl and as I get to know her more, she has a great personality. I had such a great day with her yesterday. It's currently 7:30am and the boys and I have sound check at 5:30pm. I'm clicking through the channels when I land on Scooby doo. I'm use to watching this in America. I pulled some of the blanket Jenny had claimed all hers last night, and snuggled into the corner of the couch. This episode is cyber chase where they gang has to go into a computer and get the villain, one of my favorites that I've seen.

"Harry?" I herd Jenny say in a tired voice.
"Yeah?" I replied also in my tired voice.
"What time is it?" She asked sitting up.
"7:35am" I smiled at her.
"Oh ok." She said as she rolled on her left side facing the T.V.
"I love Scooby Doo!" She smiled and said excited still in a tired state though.
"Me too. I've only see it a few times though." I told her as I turned up the volume.
"This is the best part!" She said as the episode was reaching the climax. Before I could responded Jenny started sneezing, and not just once about six times.
"Bless you....bless you...bless-BLESS you!" I laughed as she continued. Once she finally stopped her face was red and I was in a laughing fit.
"Jenny are you ok!" I managed to say through my laughter but my voice came out high pitched due to my laughing.
"I'm good now. I told you I'm coming down with something!" She laughed too.
"We missed the best part." I laughed again as I looked back to the screen as the gang was about to unmask the so called villain.
"Oh well. I'm sure it will come on again tonight." She smiled and grabbed a tissue on the side table.
"Plug your ears!" She laughed as she held the tissue up to her nose.
"Why?" I asked looking at her funny.
"Cause. I'm gonna blow my nose." She responded like it was obvious.
"Oh...ok." I said and plugged them. Americans are sure weird I chuckled to myself.
"Ok." She said after she blew.
"That's so odd." I said looking her, she looked disheveled and she obviously slept hard. Some of her left over make up was smeared lightly under her eyes and her hair was a mess. But despite that she looked beautiful. Her brown hair messy looked normal and fit her face, her blue eyes seemed to pop more with the smeared black mascara under it. The sleepy look on her face looked cute, like a puppy. The small hand print indent on her left cheek from laying on it look liked art work. As dumb as this sounds I know her and her looks would be filling the empty pages in my journal. I wrote about song ideas, the boys, my random thoughts, tattoo ideas, and now Jenny in my journal. My journal is where I write the positives in my life, because the media writes all the negatives for me. So my journal is my happy place I re-read it all the time and it always puts a smile on my face.
"Why are you staring at me?" She laughed sitting up more on the couch.
"Sorry! I was just thinking." I said and looked back at the T.V. I realized I had pulled my hand up to my lips and was tugging on them as everyone brings out I play with my lips when I think. I rested my hands back on my lap as the episode of Scooby Doo ended. Jenny started clapping which made my head snap towards her.
"That's the best episode ever!" She fake cried.
"Oh I know right. Go Scooby go!" I joined in with her. It's so nice to not have to be serious.
"I'm hungry! Up for some room service?" She asked as we ended our dumb act.
"Yes! But you're calling!" I said and grabbed the menu off of the brown coffee table in front of us.
"Why?" She asked as she scooted over to see the menu too.
"I called once and the person who brought it was a fan and she screamed dropped my food and said 'I knew that was your voice in the phone!' And proceeded to cry." I told her with a small chuckle of the memory.
"No way!" Jenny laughed.
"Yes way!" I said laughing as well.
"Ok you win I'll definitely call then." she smiled and got up to grab the phone.
"What are you getting?" She asked. I skimmed the menu one more time before settling on a waffle with a side of fruits instead of sausage.
"Hello. Hi I'd like to order room service. Two dishes. An original omelet with orange juice and a waffle with side of fruits instead of sausage with-" she ordered then stopped.
"What do you want to drink?" She asked quickly.
"Chocolate milk!" I smiled.
"With chocolate milk." She finished the order and hung up after telling the person on the other line our room number.
"They said it'd be a about 10-20 minutes. " She said as she sat back down.
"What do you wanna watch now, the flint stones or tinker bell and the lost treasure?" I asked her as those were the only shows on.
"Check channel 303 it's usually a movie channel." She said and pulled the blankets over her legs.
"Oh! Bambi is on!" I said excitedly and clicked on it.
"Yes! It just started." She smiled and pulled her legs up to sit criss cross.

*knock knock*

"Oh it's the food! Perfect timing I do not need to see Bambi's mom die!" Jenny said quickly as she jumped off the couch to get the food. Daren't I wanted to try and pull a move by cuddling her when Bambi's mom did die.
"Here's the food!" She announced in a funny voice as she pushed the cart with the trays in.
"A waffle and fruit!" She said as she handed me my plate.
"Oh and chocolate milk!" She added and handed it to me.
"And a omelette with orange juice!" She smiled and sat down in the same position again.
"Looks good. Should we take a picture before?" I asked with a small laugh so if she thought it was stupid I could play it off as a joke.
"Yes! And post it on Twitter." She smiled and sat her plate on the table. I did the same and snapped a quick picture and uploaded it with the caption 'breakfast with my beautiful!' My mentions as always are through the roof within seconds.
"Now let's dig in!" I exclaimed and we both grabbed out plates ready to eat, watch Bambi and just relax. This gave me a great feeling in my chest I'm really enjoying this moment right now.

-------------------------------------------------------
Long time no update huh?

Sorry all. I love you a lot. I've just been very very busy. I'm almost out of school though so I can focus on this book more. And I pulled multiple muscles in my back so yea just a life update! lol.
Thanks you for still reading thought. Hope you enjoy this filler chapter

SORRY IT SUCKED BTW !!!!