Chapter 1- Hired

*Harrys POV*

As I sat in the meeting with management I wasn't really paying attention. That was until I herd him say "Your new girlfriend is Jenny. She should be here any minute."

"WHat!" I bellowed definitely paying attention to them now, and immediately snapping my head up towards Steve and Rachel.

"Harry have you even been listening!?" Rebecca said giving me a disappointed look.

"Partly" I answered. To be completely honest though, I didn't hear any thing except the part about Jenny...is that her name?

"Well her name is Jenny she's medium height, medium length brown hair, dark blue eyes....." Rebecca rambled on.

"Honestly I don't care about her appearance I cared about why? Why do I have to have a fake girlfriend why can't I be single why can't Niall have the fake girlfriend-" before I could finish my sentence Steve rudely interrupted me.

"Because Harry the media only really cares about what Harry styles doing and dating"

"Are you saying the rest of the boys aren't important!?" I asked shocked and getting angry well even more angry because I already have to 'date' this jenny girl. I felt my hands ball up into fits as I spoke.

"No Harry we aren't, of course the boys are all important but the media thinks differently" Rebecca said in a sickly sweet tone. She always was think way with the boys and I. She spoke to us as if we were puppies.

"Come on Harry she's here" Steve said waving his hand for me to follow him. I reluctantly pulled myself out of the chair Rebecca was following behind me well Steve was in front of me I felt like I was being lead by the FBI to a interrogation room. I really don't want to do this, nor do I see the point in doing this. Why where they making me? Why couldn't I pick my girlfriend? I guess this could be the definition of the phrase "it costs to be famous" or however it goes.

As I walked out the door of the brick building I saw a girl step out of a uber car.

"There's Jenny" Rebecca says smiling turning her head to me and then back at jenny?