Chapter 19-Concert time

*lou's POV*

The boys of 5 seconds of summer just came off stage. The intermission is now coming to an end, I've never seen so many people do the wave at least five times. Gotta love the fans always so energetic. I bet it's amazing to be up on stage preforming, But what do I know I'm just the hair stylist. I headed off to the Rec room while the 5sos boys went to their dressing room passing me on the way. I walked in and saw a girl sitting on the couch on her phone, most likely texting. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi love, what's your name?" I asked her even though I already knew it was Jenny Harry's girlfriend. I'm so happy for that boy finally finding a girl.

"Hi, I'm Jenny" she said coming over to shake my hand. She's polite I like that. Harry's other girlfriends haven't been as polite as she has, let's just say I was not fond of them.

"Harry's girlfriend right? Nice to finally meet you!" I said smiling. She smiled back at me too, she has a sweet and true smile you can tell it reaches up to her bright but dark blue eyes.

"Yeah I am. But uh are you Lou?" She asked looking very unsure.

"Oh sorry yes I'm Lou the hairstylist for the boys!" I smiled proudly at her. I love telling people about my job.

"That's what I thought my friend loves you and wants a your job." She laughed and so did I.

"Well I hope she doesn't take it from me!" I laughed nudging her shoulder.

"Oh no! not like that but kinda" she said trying to fix what she said.

"No love, I get it." she was adorable I think really good for Harry.

"Oh ok, that totally came out wrong how I said!" she said her cheeks getting red.

"No worries I get what you mean, so let's talk about you and Harry. How long have you two been together?" I asked as we took a seat on the small two person couch.

"Uh a day." She said answering my question. My eyes about popped out of my head. They've came out public but have only been together for a day, I'm quite confused. I think she means boyfriend, girlfriend for a day but they've probably been on a lot of dates. She's just a 'to the point' kind of girl. I laughed and she did too but it seemed kind of forced I hope I'm not making her feel awkward.

"Are you enjoying the tour so far?" I asked wanting to change the subject, she might not want to talk about her personal relationship, which I totally understand and can relate.

"Yeah it's pretty cool! the fans are sure loud!" she laughed and I nodded with her smiling. I'm no sure why Harry wanted me to see if everyone liked her, why wouldn't they she's so sweet and good with people.

"Well probably better get going, got get Paul off of Lux duty." I said getting up.

"Ok, have fun!" she laughed and stood up too. I pulled her into a hug, because I'm a hugger.

"Nice meeting you sweetie!" I said as I walked out the door to go get Lux, I think Lux would really like her.

*Harry's POV*

"Thank you everyone for coming, Boyfriend, girlfriends, moms, dads, everyone." I said as I blew kisses in all different directions to fans as the boys and I made our way off the stage. What I show it was so loud, gotta love the fans we would be no where without them.

"Harry!" I turned at the sound of my name. It was Lou with Lux, I smiled at her and did a little wave to Lux as she got close enough to me to actually talk without yelling.

"I met Jenny and might I saw you've picked a good one! she so funny and sweet." I involuntarily smiled at that, I'm glad she said that. I was hoping it'd be good.

"That's great! why do you think that?" I needed proof I guess you could call it. Lou furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean? I met her and we laughed and talked. She made some jokes and laughed at mine." she said still with a slight furrow to her brow.

"Oh ok, well I mean...do you think she's genuine?" I finally said.

"Of course Harry she's not like any other girl you've dated. Honestly she's so genuine. I know I didn't talk to her long but I just got that type of vibe from her." Again I smiled as she said that. I'm not sure why that made me so happy inside, but it did.

"Thanks Lou that means a lot." I smiled wide at her then had to head off to take pictures with the lucky V.I.P fans.

----------------------------------------------

WELLL !!!! Hiiiiii

I has a new story up called-

Just Part of the Job

It's another Harry styles fanfic ^.^

But I really like and plz read it !!

Yes I will continually update both around the same times because I don't want to neglect either story <3

Comment/vote/share/love me

On bother stories plz

Love you allllll