Chapter 31-Sealing the Deal

*Jenny's POV*

This was one of the best kisses of my life, and I've had a few of them. Does this mean Harry feels the same way? Was my mom right? A million thoughts were running through my mind as I got lost in the kiss. This sounds so cliché but I felt fireworks that all those Nicolas Sparks books talk about. It felt like time had stopped like all those John Green books talk about. And it felt like the perfect moment as all
Those Jane Austin books say. But all perfect time stopping and firework filled moments have to come to an end as we both pulled away to breath.
"Wow." He mumbled and smirked at me. All I could do was feel a blush coming onto my cheeks.
"Jenny. I know this is 'fake' but could we make it real?" Harry asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

*Harry's POV*

I asked the question that had been stuck on my mind since I woke up this morning. She was quite for a few moments I was about to loose hope and accept the fact that she actually didn't feel the same. That she actually hated me.
"I like that idea." She smiled at me.
"Really!" I replied excitedly. Maybe to excitedly because she laughed a little.
"Really." She laughed and stood up. I stood up too.
"Where to now?" I asked as I check the time on my phone. Jenny didn't respond so I looked up. I saw her looking at this price of jewelry in a small display box.
"Jenny." I said as I walked up to her to look at what she was so mesmerized by. It was a beautiful ring that had a matching one right next to it. You could tell it was a couples set because I graved in it was a quote that said "love beats all odds." It was kind of cheesy but Jenny caught me as the girl that likes cheesy stuff.
"Want to get 'em?" I asked. She looked a little startled I guess I surprised her.
"Uh yeah but it's 120 dollars!" She laughed and adjusted her purse on her side.
"Jenny have you forgotten. I'm in a million dollar boyband." I laughed at her making sure she knew it was a joke and that I wasn't cocky.
"Well I'm not. I'm just college student and I obviously don't make that much in one pay check." She laughed and headed for the door.
"Not so fast!" I said and I walked in the opposite direction to the store clerk.
"I'd like to buy something from that display case back there please." I smiled at the lady, who looked a lot like Betty white.
"Sure thing darlin!" She smiled and followed my back to the case with the rings.
"Oh nice choice. Did you know these are apparently good luck for couples." She told me as she pulled them out and walked back to the counter this time me following her.
"Really? How so?" I asked very intrigued by her story.
"Well all the couple that have owned these have gotten married and it helps through hard times." She said as she rung me up.
"Thanks for the tip. Have a great day." I smiled as I took the bag and walked out to see Jenny standing at the door.
"Why did you buy those?" She asked as I pulled them out as we walked outside.
"Cause we can tell management that it's so we're more believable and cause I wanted too!" I laughed. We both know we can't tell management we're actually dating because they'd flip. They hired Jenny to be fake.
"Well thank you but you have to stop buying me things. I get to buy dinner." She laughed and so did I. But I know that's not happening, as I boyfriend I buy the meals and anything else she needs or wants.
"So where to now?" She smiled. We seemed to be asking each other that question a lot.
"Hold on." I laughed and walked I front of her. I grabbed the ring from the pair that's the females and slid it on her wedding finger. Then put mine on my wedding finger and smiled at her.
"They're so beautiful." She breathed out staring at them.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." I laughed at her.
"Good idea!" She said and pulled out her phone snapping a picture of our hands.
"Ok now lets go too-"
"OH MY GOD ITS HARRY STYLES!" A high pitched voice screeched.
"Run!" I yelled and grabbed her hand as a huge herd of girls chased after us. This was bad we had no security.
"Oh my gosh what are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?" I she asked as we turned a sharp corner.
"I don't know just keep running!" I panted and took a sharp left turn this time. We're so going to end up lost.
A few minutes later I think we lost them and lost ourselves in this unknown city. We leaned against a brick wall as we tried to catch our breaths.
------------------------------------------------------
Wow 2 updates in one day! Yay me haha
Anyway though I'm going to try and update more to make ya'll happy thank you for the incouragment to update in the first place. Keep commenting/ reading/ and voting please
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND THANKS AGAIN ! You lovely people who read this <3333