Chapter 33-Chills & Thrills

*Jenny's POV*

As soon as the elevator doors opened we were met by Rachel's forced smiled and lipstick stained teeth. I instantly pulled an annoyed face and crossed my arms as I walked out of the elevator, luckily Harry caught on.
"Well I see you two still haven't figured out your differences." Rachel huffed and rolled her eyes, as if our 'differences' put her in a bad mood.
"Hi Rachel." Paul said trying to be nice. Harry scoffed as he looked at his phone.
"What is it?" She asked trying to peek over his shoulder.
"The fans actually ship us, only if they knew." He said and showed her a picture of us kissing with a lot of positive comments.
"Harry that's a good thing! You should be happy!" She did a small clap. Harry and I just rolled our eyes.
"Can I go?" I asked and gave a look of begging to Rachel, I'm praying all my efforts I've put into acting are paying off.
"Sure. Paul we need to talk anyway." She said and looked at him.
"Oh and Harry you're excused too, but in five minutes three paps are coming up here to photograph you walking into Jenny's room. So wait here for a minute then walk in. Also you're spending the night in there so get some jammies!" She laughed and walked off with Paul in the opposite direction. What was she thinking saying that! I'm not going to sleep with Harry! We've only just became friends let alone a couple! She's absolute mad!
"Jenny. I think she just means sleep as in snoring not sleep as in." He said as he did this hilarious body roll. How could I have been so stupid to think sex.
"Oh. I knew that." I laughed awkwardly.
"By your facial expression it didn't look like it." He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulders.
"Let's go get my jammies!" He mimicked Rachel and we started walking to his room.
----
After getting his stuff from his room that he would need for the night we headed back to my room. I faintly herd clicking behind me, as I went to turn around.
"Don't. It's the paps. Just. Ignore them." He said choppy as if annoyed by it. I know I would be if I've had to go through that for years.
"Wow your room is clean!" Harry laughed as I walked in after him.
"Aren't hotel rooms suppose to be?" I laughed back as I put the locks on.
"Yes but the maid didn't even come. When the boys and I are finished with a hotel room it's awful I feel bad for the maids!" He laughed. As I turned around I was not prepared to see Harry's tone tan, tattooed chest. I felt my eyes get a little big but quickly walked over to my suitcase before he noticed.
"Well I'm gonna go change in the bathroom like a normal person." I said mater o factly I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye. I changed into some gray joggers, and a long sleeved stripped sweater , it was quite cold for some reason. When I walked out I saw Harry watching T.V. Before sitting down I put on a pair of fuzzy socks and went to check to air. It wasn't even on, so there was no reason for it to be this cold. Expect that it had been snowing outside without my knowledge.
"The best time to wear a stripped sweater, is all the time." Harry sang behind me. I giggled at his odd singing voice for that song but nodded.
"True true. The man who wrote that is a genius." I joked.
"SpongeBob is my inspiration." He continued the joke and we both laughed again.
"Am I sleeping here?" Harry continued talking and asked as I walked over with one of the spare blankets wrapped around me.
"Yeah if you want." I smiled and laid down, my feet by his thigh.
"Jesus you feet are freezing!" He exclaimed and moved away a little.
"How? I have fuzzy socks on!" I laughed and tucked them under the blanket.
"Why are you so cold?" He asked as he scored back.
"I don't know! Hopefully I'm not getting sick." I said actually really hoping I wasn't getting sick. I rarely get sick but when I do it's awful.
"It totally blows to be sick on tour." He said as he flipped through the channels.
"If I get sick I'm not leaving my room." I said in complete honesty.
"I know that feeling. But do you want me to make you some tea?" He offered about to get up.
"No no. It's ok let's just watch T.V." I said as I pulled the blankets up to my chin.
"T.V? You mean the Telly? And too bad I'm making you tea." He laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.
"Real mature. You seriously don't have too." I smiled and snatched the remote looking for something to watch.
"Wait leave it!" Harry yelled as I landed on a movie that was about to start. Harry must have saw from the small kitchen area.
"The Notebook?" I questioned.
"It's the best movie ever." He explained
"Really? Is it a chick flick? Aren't guys suppose to hate those?" I laughed as I started to read the small description.
"Only the best chick flick in history!" He said as he came back over with two cups of tea.
"Besides Love Actually." I defended the best film in history.
"Valid point." He responded as he came back over.
"Now share!" He demanded in a whiny baby voice and he pulled majority of the covers off of me.
"Hey!" I laughed surprised.
"You share!" I continued as I scooted closer to him as we had an even amount of blanket.
"Thanks for the tea by the way." I added. He just nodded to focused on the movie. Wow it must really be the best chick flick in history, or so he says. I decided to focus on the movie instead of Harry's facial expressions while watching it. Soon I felt myself dozing off the tea made me feel all warm inside and I actually think I am coming down with something because my nose felt stuffed and I soon closed my eyes fully.
-----------------------------------------------------
YAY! An update and I'm quite proud of it !!
Lol anyway schools almost out for me so I'm so excited !!!
Thanks for reading !
Vote/comment/share/ect. !!! <33